Bulletproof Food With High Amount Of Kcal?

I am trying to follow the bulletproof diet and need about 3000 kcal a day to stay at my currnt weight of 72kg.

However I have found it quite hard to eat the amount of food I need to get up in my 3000 kcal a day. I often manage to do it, but it is still a bit of a "challange" and I feel like I need "force" down some of the food.

Also a problem is that there is very few of these good bulletproof foods that have high kcal I feel.

I often eat fish or meat with vegetables, and then fill up the rest of the kcal with sweet potato. I was eating white rice a while and I feelt that was easier to get down, but I have recenly read that rice often have a lot of arsenic in it and it is not good to eat it so often.

I also eat about 100g butter a day so that takes cares of a bit of the kcal needs.

But yes, do anyone know any good foods that I can use beside butter and sweet potato to increase the kcal pool?

Comments

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Avocados, nuts, coconut oil, coconuts, beef liver, cod liver. 

• @Walter as if you could eat a significant (from a total calories perspective) amount of liver or nuts - come on - from the amount you are able to eat, the number of calories is tiny in the grand calculation.

Avocados may help a bit. I also had this problem, and found it impossible to reach 3000 kcal without at least 150 grams of butter. Still its a challenge, but eat one more sweet potato, with more butter, and its gonna be closer. Increase portion sizes of everything you eat by a few % every week. You won't notice, but your stomach will stretch and you'll be able to eat a little more easily. Add some more butter, and extra can of sardines, an extra avocado (or two). Whatever works for you, there is no single way.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@Walter as if you could eat a significant (from a total calories perspective) amount of liver or nuts - come on - from the amount you are able to eat, the number of calories is tiny in the grand calculation.

Then you don't eat it.