Bp Coffee = Instant Poop. Is That Normal?

Every time I drink BP Coffee I have to poop within minutes of the first couple sips. It's not just a normal poop either, it's one of those you can't hold in for very long and it is usually a little loose.

I'm wondering if this is normal since I didn't ever really drink coffee in the morning before this.

I use bulletproof coffee beans, 1.5-2tbsp grass fed butter and 1tbsp brain octane oil. I also do intermittent fasting with my last meal around 11pm and coffee around 9am the next morning.

Comments

• Yeah, it's a normal coffee thing. Your gut gets used to it after a while, but the rumbling and roaring hits you some fateful mornings out of the blue.

• J-rockJ-rock
    edited March 2016

If you are running to the bathroom after a couple sips, I think you should probably cut back on the Brain Octane to 1 tsp like the directions say and increase as you become accustomed.

• If you are running to the bathroom after a couple sips, I think you should probably cut back on the Brain Octane to 1 tsp like the directions say and increase as you become accustomed.

This was absolutely the issue. Thanks for the feedback.

I was using around 1/2Tbsp of Brain Octane Oil and things are back to normal.

• This was absolutely the issue. Thanks for the feedback.

Good to hear.

• @J-rock said:
    This was absolutely the issue. Thanks for the feedback.

Good to hear.

NOW WASH YOUR HANDS