Started The Rapid Fat Loss Protocol

2»

Comments

• I'm starting the RFLP tomorrow. Anyone joining me?

@Aspen2009 - how did you go???

• do you have to take the glutathione force when doing RFLP? I started today and that is the only supplement I don't yet have...
    thanks!

• jedittmerjedittmer
    edited August 13

Hi everyone! I am on Day 8 and I am hurting. I had refeed yesterday and ate a sweet potato but also half a burger, half corn on cob, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I felt fine until this morning when I had a cup of bp coffee and got to all the pills - waterbwith only half my supplements down. Then haven't been off the pot since. What is wrong? Should I have taken supplements yesterday? This is so much worse than uh oh pants, this is painful nausea and diahrhea all at the same time. Help!!!

• Is this still an active site

• @jedittmer said:
    Hi everyone! I am on Day 8 and I am hurting. I had refeed yesterday and ate a sweet potato but also half a burger, half corn on cob, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I felt fine until this morning when I had a cup of bp coffee and got to all the pills - waterbwith only half my supplements down. Then haven't been off the pot since. What is wrong? Should I have taken supplements yesterday? This is so much worse than uh oh pants, this is painful nausea and diahrhea all at the same time. Help!!!

Sounds like you ate a bunch of toxins (corn and most bread are definitely not bulletproof) on re-feed day. Stick to bulletproof fruits and starches. Hoping your sandwich bread was made from sweet rice flour or Cassava flour. Your reaction would likely be from eating gluten again after a long time without it. I always react when I eat gluten.

• Hey guys! I started the RFLP last Wednesday and I've lost 16.5 pounds! Granted the first 10 is usually water and glycogen but I see the fat melting. I had that dreaded toxin release the first day with headaches and nausea but after that I was soaring. Not until the fourth day did I start to feel weak towards the end of the day. I knew I needed to up my mineral waters and I can power through. The ONLY cheat I had was a couple jalepeno slices. Other than that I've dealt with myself with an iron fist cause Lord knows when I want something I don't stop until I get it. I'm hoping to lose 50-60 pounds. Re-feed is tomorrow and I can't stop thinking about food(or dreaming about it) but today I barely have an appetite. Stay strong y'all!

• Good luck and stay in touch!

• Week 3. I have figured a way to lose the weight and have some variety. Check out wholly organic Mayo and other condiments that are BP and I even cut butter into thin slices like they're crackers! Makes a good snack. I also like letting my BP coffee sit in the fridge overnight; the foam hardens at the top and makes it a coffee-flavored frozen yogurt viscosity. Give it a try!

• Okay, it's my fourth week and I honestly feel sick to my stomach at the thought of butter. I don't think I can do any more of this- my body rejects it and I end up sick more than anything now.

• Probably time to move on to something you can maintain. Good luck!

2»