Cleanse While Staying At A Hotel

I'm going on a 10 day trip next month and will be staying at a hotel and wanted to do some form of "cleanse" while I'm there. A few points:

-I won't have a kitchen in the room so won't be able to make my own food.

-I will have a car and I'm pretty sure there's a Whole Foods close so I can purchase anything from there. However, I won't have a refrigerator to store anything.

-My family will be eating most meals at restaurants so I can order anything they'll serve me there.

-I will have a few meals with family in the area where I'll either have to eat what they are serving (likely not BP!) or bring my own food.

Would love any thoughts on the healthiest way I can eat while there to cleanse myself. Also as an aside I'm dealing with some adrenal fatigue and anxiety issues so, for the time being, not going low carb.

Thanks for any recommendations or help on this matter.

Comments

• Skip the cleanse and just eat Bulletproof approved foods as much as possible.

• Maybe i'm not clearly understanding what you mean by a cleanse but usually there is some very detailed protocol to go along with it. 

The added complications from that + the trip + staying at a hotel = lower sleep quality (probably) + forced eating out + etc etc seems like a mega hassle and just a bad time to do a cleanse.

What you seem to have wrote is a lengthy list of why this certain point in time would be a bad time to do a cleanse.

Just do it at a more opportune time? Save yourself the added stress and complication lol

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• Thanks for the feedback. It's actually harder for me to do a cleanse when I'm not on vacation because of my busy schedule. That's why I was thinking to do it during the trip.

Also, on trips I do tend to eat more poorly. Part of my thinking in having some sort of cleanse to stick to is that it will keep me more disciplined while I'm on the road.

• you're next to a wholefoods aren't you? Buy some chollerla tablets, wheatgrass tablets or a good multi vit to keep yourself getting those nutrients in. If youre going to have a potential non-bp meal then maybe take some upgraded glutathione this helps me detox. Maybe a bp coffee in the morning to ensure you dont eat too much crap in the restaurant?

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc

• J-rockJ-rock
    edited March 2016

The added complications from that + the trip + staying at a hotel = lower sleep quality (probably) + forced eating out + etc etc seems like a mega hassle and just a bad time to do a cleanse.

What you seem to have wrote is a lengthy list of why this certain point in time would be a bad time to do a cleanse.

I think being stuck in small hotel room with one bathroom with your family is a bad time to do a cleanse.

sIU2ztz.jpg