What Would You Do With $30K (Bulletproof Lifestyle-Related)

My neighbor, who's not wealthy by any means, is installing a backyard pool that will cost him to the tune of that much. In my mind, I'm thinking "what a waste of money." To each his own, though. 

Question: If someone gave you $30k, how you spend that money toward living a healthier lifestyle (paying off bills doesn't count, although I'm sure it would improve your quality of life)? 

I would buy a top-of-the-line sensory deprivation tank ($15k) and a high-quality sauna that has far, near, and mid heat ($4k). With the money left over, I would buy that ARX workout machine. 

Comments

• Would pay an IT technician 30k to fix this damn forum

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc

• Would pay an IT technician 30k to fix this damn forum

Someone should just start a Bulletproof Diet Subreddit.

I don't think Dave cares about this forum, tbh.

• HegReg33HegReg33 ✭✭
    edited April 2016

A VNS device, for sure.

• Someone should just start a Bulletproof Diet Subreddit.

I don't think Dave cares about this forum, tbh.

have you tried new fat water?

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc

• I would invest the entire 30k and start experimenting with and implementing the free/low cost methods. Then in 5 years give or take at 7% GOI I would spend all of it on 40 years of zen.

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• EEG setup with all the bells and whistles.  That $30K wouldn't get very far.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

Fixing my gut, TVNS, EEG training, my business.... and I loved it that the forum comment came in first. xD

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• Qi_PowerQi_Power I'll help if I can
    edited June 2016

invest into a passive online business, so that money's not an issue and you can afford all biohacking and toys you need fo life. Also you're time free, and having an online business doesn't mean being at the computer, if setup properly, it means you can disconnect from all that crap and live a more natural healthy life.

This is my goal for the next 2-5 years.

My baby:

AHCm5sm.jpg

1) My research into leaky gut, and colostrum as a healing supplement.

2) I had crazy insomnia for about 6 straight months. I found a solution, you can read my story on PEMF sleep therapy here.

3) I've been successfully making a full-time income online now for 10 years (running online businesses) eg Samurai Web Consulting - hit me up if interested in private coaching or SEO Consultancy.

• Fixing my gut, TVNS, EEG training, my business.... and I loved it that the forum comment came in first. xD

BP staff told me they are not satisfied with the forum provider and looking to switch... hope they do.