Use Of Crystals For Healing And Positive Energy/balancing

Although I wear a few different types (turquoise=not a crystal, topaz, jade etc) I am curious about whether anyone here uses them for healing and incorporates them into their daily routine.

Some malas for chants during meditation use different beads for this as well.

If yes, which do you use?

Comments

• This is right up my alley - I love crystals!  I use a reduced PQQ regularly, and I really like the affect of docosahexaenoics on P and L spins to create some awesome crystals!

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

Tianeptine sodium is a favorite of mine, and let's not forget the always popular dihydrogen monoxide crystals that form @ 273.2 Kelvin.

Fluorapatite crystals are also particularly important to my daily routine due to an unfortunate genetic predisposition to hydroxylapatite-discoloration and degradation, though I am contemplating switching to calcium sodium phosphosilicate treatments to restore the original hydroxylapatite to an acceptable level. It is really a question of dose efficacy vs prolonged exposure toxicity potential at that point. Those risk curves are currently in debate and have to be weighed against availability and convenience factors. 

• Dihydrogen monoxide crystalizes from 273-373 K as well.  It is a highly polar substance, so the impurities (metals and various organic compounds) change the fine structure of the crystal.  The unique properties that it takes on are fascinating to me.  Some people accuse me of being too "crunchy" on this extreme, but some of these structural changes can be locally beneficial to just about every organism on the planet.  I have read studies showing how some dihydrogen monoxide crystals can alter the cytoplasm (or fluid within the cell) of every living organism on Earth.    

I understand your plight with the fluorapatite crystals.  Although they can improve bone structure, I think they are risky because they can negatively alter the microbiome of the gut.  Though they are aesthetically pleasing.  I have seen great blue crystals with a lovely hexagonal structure making them very appealing.  Some people use NaHCO3 in combination with dihydrogen monoxide crystals, or even Xylitol.  Have you experimented much with calcium sodium phosphosilicate?  I hear that they share a commonality with marine life through 5Ca2+ + 3PO43− + OH− → Ca5(PO4)3(OH).  People that I have talked to who use them say that it helps to relieve pain and there are no known side effects.

I understand your plight with the fluorapatite crystals.  Although they can improve bone structure, I think they are risky because they can negatively alter the microbiome of the gut. 

I'm actually only concerned with applications relating to enamel remineralization, as the rest of my skeletal structure is managing itself fairly well. I'm not particularly worried about the fluorapatite impacting the gut microbiome with regards to hydroxylapatite-replacement therapy. In all honesty this was a major concern of mine in the beginning, but lengthy consultations with experts in the field have revealed that the dose administration route and localized saturation play a major part in safeguarding patients. The goal is to keep the resulting ion-filled environment solely in the oral cavity, thus no fluoride compounds should be traveling the gastrointestinal tract to crystallize with the gut microbes.

Some people use NaHCO3 in combination with dihydrogen monoxide crystals, or even Xylitol.

NaHCO3 is really only efficacious for cleaning, and more precisely for polishing, due to the abrasivity to the gum line increasing the exposure of the root to bacteria. Xylitol is handy for the microbial control of damaging acids. These formulas are missing the crucial component for the generation and transport of the ions needed for successful physical occlusion of dentinal tubules and comprehensive enamel remineralization, which is where the crystalline compounds come in to play. 

Have you experimented much with calcium sodium phosphosilicate?  I hear that they share a commonality with marine life through 5Ca2+ + 3PO43− + OH− → Ca5(PO4)3(OH).  People that I have talked to who use them say that it helps to relieve pain and there are no known side effects.

I've only managed to get my hands on a small sample size, but I am primarily interested in the bioactive glass administration formula of NovaMin which is sadly restricted in our country. It actually replaces the standard fluorapatite-forming compounds in the paste and is said to produce equivalent results at the same dosage level without alteration of the treatment protocol. 

Creative sourcing. Changing the URL for different countries does wonders for helping you find things!

• Crystals make my ketones and HRV go through the roof. My favorite routine is to dab some Brain Octane on my crown and third eye chakras, XCT on my throat chakra, Unfair Advantage on my heart chakra, glutathione force on my solar plexus chakra, vanilla max in my svadhisthana chakra, and of course scorching hot BPC on the root chakra, then I just kick on the emwave and repeat the mantra "there are no calories, only butter, om-Dave-ommmm". If you do this on a Bulletproof Vibe you will eliminate all fear and bring about world peace.