Damn! I'm 20's Looking 30's, Reversible?

Every woman who asked for my age, kicks over 30, all! And I have no beard. After I show my age they are surprised when I say that I only have 20.

I have compared myself with my friends and I really look MUCH older.

I have many fine lines, many wrinkles. When I laugh, it's scary. My face is already marked.

My worry is that with 20 I seem to have 30, imagine a few years ...

What the hell could it be? How do I revert?

Tagged:

Comments

• Probably just genetics, and I don't think there's much you can do about it. Asians and Blacks look young for their age, whereas Whites, especially Irish people, are cursed in that department.

• I feel the same way. But it varies a lot depending on my clothes, hairstyle etc. 

Different facial structures make people look different too. 

It's not really necessarily a bad thing, though it may seem like it is to you. 

• Probably just genetics, and I don't think there's much you can do about it. Asians and Blacks look young for their age, whereas Whites, especially Irish people, are cursed in that department.

I do not think so. Genetics is not bad. My mother seems to have much less old, and my father too.

I read about some foods that can make you look older, I take a strong cup of coffee, it could even be the reason, but my friends have to take a lot more than me and does not have this "problem"

Deficit Vitamin perhaps?
  • Hi--do you spend a lot of time in the sun without sunscreen?  90% of premature aging can be attributed to sun exposure.  But yes, it is reversible!!  Go to a dermatologist and ask for the Obagi skincare line.  (No, I do not work for Obagi lol---I'm just a very happy user.)  Obagi, in conjunction with tretinoin .05% will reverse your aging.  Google it and read all about it.  I am 46 and olive-skinned.  I never used sunscreen as a kid and baked in the sun until I was around 38 or so.  I was looking 10 years older than I should have.  Obagi has been a miracle worker.  You will go through a rough phase, but you MUST stick with it.  Eventually your skin will look so clear, even, smooth and healthy.  Also, if you smoke, STOP!!  Smoking and sun will ruin your face.  I am so glad I have stuck with the regimen, through the peeling and redness.  I never thought I could have skin that looks like mine does now.  I will never go without the Obagi system!  Once I've achieved maximum results, I will use it a couple of times a week for maintenance.  

If you want anymore advice on using the system, I will be happy to tell you.  Through trial & error, I have come up with a good system that works for me with minimal irritation.  

• Hm... there is nothing wrong with your style - but - if you want to look more your age, I'd suggest shaving the facial hair, and getting a more trendy/young haircut. 

For your skin:

- Get a couple peels or dermapen treatments - at a dermatologist, or a med spa. I'd suggest one with a "weekend recovery" time.

- Sleep

- Sleep

- Sleep

- Bulletproof Collagen - seriously helps. Takes several weeks to see. 

- Lots of healthy Bulletproof fats- you are probably doing this  

- Take the supplements Dave recommends - especially Iodine helps me with my skin/sun tolerance. 

- Water

- Water

- Water

- 2-4 facials/year

• Red light for collagen production, dermarolling and a good source of sulphur such as MSM are are all great for improving skin quality.

Check out my blog: www.electrichealth.me

• BrainSpankingNewsBrainSpankingNews Vitimus Maximus ✭✭

Hm... there is nothing wrong with your style - but - if you want to look more your age, I'd suggest shaving the facial hair, and getting a more trendy/young haircut. 

For your skin:

- Get a couple peels or dermapen treatments - at a dermatologist, or a med spa. I'd suggest one with a "weekend recovery" time.

- Sleep

- Sleep

- Sleep

- Bulletproof Collagen - seriously helps. Takes several weeks to see. 

- Lots of healthy Bulletproof fats- you are probably doing this  

- Take the supplements Dave recommends - especially Iodine helps me with my skin/sun tolerance. 

- Water

- Water

- Water

- 2-4 facials/year

Red light for collagen production, dermarolling and a good source of sulphur such as MSM are are all great for improving skin quality.

I agree with both mmejoanna and Alomongerpete. 

I would also boost you're overall vitamin C intake to at least 6000 mg/day in divided doses, for proper, quality collagen synthesis. Take it with the MSM for sure.

Are you in need of a Bulletproof Diet coach??

coach-badge-blue-300x60.png

Antony Reed

Founder/Editor of BrainSpankingNews.com

Health, Science, and Liberation

Clear-out the contrary and embrace the uncomfortable!

• yeah double down on the collagen. Maybe alitura face mask / coconut oil afterwards?

• CallenCallen
    edited July 2016

I do not think so. Genetics is not bad. My mother seems to have much less old, and my father too.

I read about some foods that can make you look older, I take a strong cup of coffee, it could even be the reason, but my friends have to take a lot more than me and does not have this "problem"

Deficit Vitamin perhaps?

Makes no sense. Coffee is loaded with antioxidants.

Stress, sugar, alcohol, and drugs, among other things, accelerate aging. If you aren't already, I would probably get on a strict cyclical keto diet, like the Bulletproof Diet.

• I highly recommend Vitality26 organic face cream and serum. I'm 35 years old and I don't have any wrinkles, fine line or acne. Try it and see for yourself. https://vitality26.com

• well i had this friend who did a detox and my god, she looked amazing. i always say to myself i must do that shit in order to get rid of my bad purple eye things... i have not. anyway she made a hiuge differenc ein how she looked. i also remember a time when my mom got really old looking and when she reverted back to a much younger look too. so definitley have seen it in other people. they usually excewrsised at e plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and had happiness in their lives whien they looked young, and conversly were eating or drinking crap and not happy wiht their relationships etc in life when they looked oldened. wrinkles i am so convinced atre helped by zinc nad vit c the things which hold your cells togehter and i think have something to do with collegen. that means making sure you get vit c especially at night when your body uses it to repair you. so a class of oj before bed. sinc you get in sunflower seeds and fish and oysters expecially. but i dont fancy oysters at night., maybe a supplement. i know that when i took skin hari and nails supplement it helped my hair, not that i have bad skin, but it obviously works to create bette rhair. they have all kinds of obscure things like silica selenium and boron and things you dont relaly get indivudual supplements for where i live anyway. so some of that wouldnt go amiss. and if you have dry skin, which i do, it make swrinkles worse, i never used to moisturize nad i still hate moisturizers, if anything they make me feel less moist overall. but i have been doing thing slike rubbing tallow and coconut oil and basically it seems every oil has something special in it, so ive got a few different kinds and mixed them up and that relaly is nice. and you can eat it too. like advocado, grape seed, saturated oils like coocnut. and chucking those oils into yoru food as well. keep you lubricate.d another thing my beautician friend told me which i had no idea about is exfoliating. so your skin layer sup teh dead on top of itself nad those dead top layers can be really dry, you cant really just moisturize the top layer of dead skin and hope it will all work out, you have to slough off the layer son top and it stimulates new skin to grow, that new skin is fed by the oils you put on your skin {lanolin is another thing i have used} and so the cells are plumper healthier when they grow back. and also those new skins cells ar evisible. the other thing about wrinkles is tha tpeople in comas do not have wrinkles, they even lose the creases on thier palms of the hands! so wrinkels are created by constantly folding the skin up. if you dont express anything you wont wrinkle. which is of course why models always hold thier face in a particular pout. they very carefully look in a mirror and find the way fo smiling that causes the least wrinkling and they practice that smile untill its second nature. it often involves using muscles which are hard to use ..... for normal squinty face people like me anyway. so you could try emoting less vigourously. i alway sfind that when i massage something like moisturizor or ive done a facial i naturall rleax my fac emore nad it looks prettier, even if i just use soap and water it is the relaxing face that looks younger. you coudl also just be one of those people who looks old. i rmeember when i was a ten year old kid noticing ohter peoples hands nad htinking oh my christ i have old lady hands. they are still the same as when i was ten or thereabouts nayway, they havent aged remarkably or anything, i just was born with old lady hands and presuambly i will die with old lady hands. other people had kid kid hands when they wer ekids but they will, also, if htey are lucky, die with old lady hands. so it all works out in the end.

• also no amount of things you put onto your face compares to tthe reality that fresh air moderate excersise and a diet rich in a variety of wholefoods and fresh fruit and vegatables..... its such aboring answer but its kind of lik ethe abcs, if you havent got the basic, air water food sleep excerise thing down, then everything else is just not going to make much difference. all those fancy serums and expensive moisturizers do very little except momentarily change the appearance of your wrinkles, to actually change your actual wrinkles you woudl need to improve the quality fo your skin and the only way to improve the quality of anything in your body is doing that basic stuff first. iv eliterally devoted the last five years to just get that basic stuff down and it sbloody hard. just drinking enough water eating enough nutrients getting regular excersise all that boring normal basic stuff is really quite difficult. but at some point when you are older those are the things that will matter far mroe than if you have been using serums for ten years.

• Well it could depend on a lot of things, like genetics, the looks you wear, the things you eat and also the products you use.
    A lot of people don't mention how much using a lot of beauty products can do for you. I mean sure there are cosmetics and makeup and all but the skin care routine too. I have seen soooo many girls on youtube and all sharing their skincare routines using all sorts of products with harsh chemicals like salicylic acid, Oxybenzone,SLS (sodium laurth sulfate) , hydrogen peroxide and lead as such. These products aren't doing any favors. Weirdly a lot of us don't even need it. I read this article http://todaybeast.com/654/tata-harper-shares-her-must-know-tips-for-skincare/ where it suggest that we should use more natural products. I was not the kind of person who would check the ingredient very often and when i had acne i used to do soo much, like salicylic acid and chemical peels and i use to feel torture because not only it was a painful tedious process but it didn't seem to make my skin better, until i got on meds and only med fixed my skin. Now i don't even use a lot of skin care, just a face wash in the morning, which has some fruit extract. Minimize chemical use on skin and it will thank you and you will feel like too! our skin knows how to do it's work we don't need to teach it. Sure my skin got a bit oily when i left it be but in a month is adjusted itself. I don't even use moisture but when i do it is not a cream or anything but just argan oil.

• It is reversible. You should try stem cells therapy, it is absolutely safe and effective. As a plus you will also feel better. Check the Center of Cell Regeneration http://cells.services/ . I went to Ukraine for this because it is much cheaper while the level of the service is very high.

• Water, yeah. Also, get as much sleep as you can.

• There are a number of great products you can easily incorporate in your daily routine to help you slow down the signs of aging. Check out this video to learn more.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file