Strange Reaction To The Combination

Hi! I'm new here so if someone has already asked this then I apologise in advance!

I am having trouble drinking the bullet proof coffee. I can have coffe on its on with no issues, I can eat butter on its own with no issue but the minute I blend them I start to have funny intolerance reactions (increased heart rate aching muscles etc) I do have a sensitive body as I have lupus and fibromyalgia (both of which are largely under control now) but this reaction I just can't work out?? Has anybody had this and is there a way around it?

I have reduced the amount of butter to barely a teaspoon and still had the reaction? I'm using salt reduced, grass fed butter and tried taking a HCL tablet with it to see if it would help (gall bladder removed when I was 19 so my fat digestion isn't great) but it hasn't worked. I don't feel sick in the stomach or feel like I'm not handling the fat content it seems to be some other kind of reaction.

PLEASE HELP! As I really wasnt to do the bullet proof diet! TIA :)

Comments

• Could be a reaction from glyphosate...which is why I am here in this forum to find out because glyphosate is in everything. If you add all the ingredients together, you're getting more glyphosate in your coffee which defeats the entire purpose. I can't eat a damn thing that contains glyphosate and that's nearly everything. Glyphosate is the ingredient in roundup that is creating gastrointestinal disorders as well as causing cancer and other symptoms. They use it to harvest everything from rice, to coffee, to wheat and all these items get fed to cows and other livestock and ends up in our food supply. That's why I am pretty sure I can't drink bulletproof and have never tried it and never will. Unless they can source some non-GMO/glyphosate free beans, dairy, etc. People don't realize how sick this stuff is making them.

• Could be a reaction from glyphosate...which is why I am here in this forum to find out because glyphosate is in everything. If you add all the ingredients together, you're getting more glyphosate in your coffee which defeats the entire purpose. I can't eat a damn thing that contains glyphosate and that's nearly everything. Glyphosate is the ingredient in roundup that is creating gastrointestinal disorders as well as causing cancer and other symptoms. They use it to harvest everything from rice, to coffee, to wheat and all these items get fed to cows and other livestock and ends up in our food supply. That's why I am pretty sure I can't drink bulletproof and have never tried it and never will. Unless they can source some non-GMO/glyphosate free beans, dairy, etc. People don't realize how sick this stuff is making them.

Johnston24 would get glyphosate anyway because of the butter, but it doesn't look like this is the real cause.

- @Jphn did you try to check your pulse right after eating the butter? take a time span between 20 to 1,5h after taking the butter.

- Do the same when you make the BP coffee.

- Try with another brand of coffee (if you have it in the cupboard)

- Try with another brand of butter

- Try with tea