Am I Shocking My System By Taking All My Vitamins At Same Time?

I take the attached supplements, mostly all at once after my first meal of day (lunch).

Am I hurting myself in any way?

Appreciate your input.

Comments

• edited May 2016

You don't want to take activated charcoal together with all your other supplements, as it will bind to them and eliminate them.You take activated charcoal only when you eat something toxic, like are forced to eat out at a dubious restaurant. Not every day, and for sure not together with any supplement you want absorbed! If you take it, take it as far away from anything else you take as possible.

You might also want to take calcium and magnesium at separate meals, as they will compete for absorption.

Other than that I see no problem.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Looks fine, but blood testing can help to optimize your efforts. Calcium and copper supplementation might not be necessary for you. 

• BrainSpankingNewsBrainSpankingNews Vitimus Maximus ✭✭

Calcium... Unless you know you are deficient, toss it. Nearly everyone gets too much as is and it catches up to you. 

Omega Terus is right on with the charcoal. Use it as an intervention rather than a supplement.

One glaring eyesore is the lack of vitamin C. This should be a staple and should be taken multiple times daily.

Are you in need of a Bulletproof Diet coach??

coach-badge-blue-300x60.png

Antony Reed

Founder/Editor of BrainSpankingNews.com

Health, Science, and Liberation

Clear-out the contrary and embrace the uncomfortable!

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

One glaring eyesore is the lack of vitamin C. This should be a staple and should be taken multiple times daily.

But probably(?) not around resistance training if you are trying to build muscle.

Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which will reduce free radicals,

& free radicals are required to repair/build muscle (post resistance/weight training)

(I saw this on the TV, so it must be true. lol.

I think suppversity has also blogged about antioxidants & exercise)

fake it till you make it