Bulletproof Rapid Fat Loss Protocol

Hi. Newbie here. Is there a thread for BRFLP? I can't find one? I'm on day 2 and would like some company!

Comments

• Hi, I've just started my RFLP yesterday, going on the second day, so far so good.

Does anyone know if there any limitation on how much BP coffee you can drink from the morning to 2pm in general or for RFLP especially?

It seems like you should drink some in the morning with the supplements and then just 1/2 cup at 1pm, is there a reason for this? Can I make 1L+ of BP coffee and just sip it all morning/early afternoon until 2pm so that I don't feel hungry at all? Or it would be too many calories?

I usually drink 1-1.5L of BP coffee daily, is it too much?

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Hi, I've just started my RFLP yesterday, going on the second day, so far so good.

Does anyone know if there any limitation on how much BP coffee you can drink from the morning to 2pm in general or for RFLP especially?

It seems like you should drink some in the morning with the supplements and then just 1/2 cup at 1pm, is there a reason for this? Can I make 1L+ of BP coffee and just sip it all morning/early afternoon until 2pm so that I don't feel hungry at all? Or it would be too many calories?

I usually drink 1-1.5L of BP coffee daily, is it too much?

No it won't be too many calories, the RFLP is nowhere near enough calories.

And that sounds like an awful lot of caffeine you're consuming. Sure everyone reacts different but are you sure that amount doesn't interfere with your sleep?

• Glad you asked that. I want to have my second bpc after work 5/6pm. Guess that would be OK? How are you doing today littlepea12? I'm feeling good today. I was on LCHF before this. Does anyone know if I'll still have the water weight loss to start or as I was already in ketosis it will actually be fat?! One can hope! ;-)
  • WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Glad you asked that. I want to have my second bpc after work 5/6pm. Guess that would be OK? How are you doing today littlepea12? I'm feeling good today. I was on LCHF before this. Does anyone know if I'll still have the water weight loss to start or as I was already in ketosis it will actually be fat?! One can hope! :wink:

Coffee after ~2pm is not optimal for your sleep. Have decaf if you want it.

• Thanks. I only drink decaf as it gives me migraines. Don't suppose I can cure that?!
  • WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Thanks. I only drink decaf as it gives me migraines. Don't suppose I can cure that?!

Normal coffee gives you migraines? 

• Good grief yes! I can't eat a coffee chocolate and I've even had one from have tea from a vending machine that dispensed coffee before me. Too much alcohol at night then too much green tea in a day will also do it. I do drink normal tea but watch how many cups. Can't begin to tell you how much of a pain it is!
  • WalterWalter ✭✭✭

I understand. I've had a few migraine-episodes in my life. One of them was triggered by coffee (wasn't the only likely cause), so I know the feeling.

Either way, migraines seem to be made worse by any type of stress. I find the BP lifestyle in general is the way to go to get them less frequent or don't get them altogether.

But on the other hand, the RFLP is pretty stressful, so I'd be careful and switch to the normal BP diet if you have any negative effects.

• I have been mindful of that this week but so far so good. I can see you are an experienced member here Walter...... Have you done RFLP? My first feed day is Sunday and am wondering if there are any tips/advice other than sweet potato! Can I have a cheeky little glass of red? Do you mind if I ask a little about you and your journey here?
  • WalterWalter ✭✭✭

I have been mindful of that this week but so far so good. I can see you are an experienced member here Walter...... Have you done RFLP? My first feed day is Sunday and am wondering if there are any tips/advice other than sweet potato! Can I have a cheeky little glass of red? Do you mind if I ask a little about you and your journey here?

No I haven't done the RFLP. I never had much fat to get rid of, I got around to BP mainly interested in fixing gut issues, getting a more clear head, better focus, more energy, beter stress management, etc.

Other carb sources you can consider are yams, carrots, pumpkins, white rice, berries, and maybe sneak a banana in there. I would not have alcohol at all. Save the wine for when you are on a normal diet again.