Another Bulletproof Diet?

edited May 2016 in The Bulletproof Diet

Only discovered Bulletproof today, know almost nothing about it so far. But I just bought a cheap (£0.99) Kindle version of BulletProof Diet by James Clark from Amazon.co.uk. (Clicked Buy before I noticed the author.) I did a google search for that name on this site and found nothing. Anybody know what's going on here?

Later: just 67 badly written pages, glad it didn't cost more!

Next day: ok, now seeing no fewer than five "Bulletproof Diet" books all from different authors none of whom are either Dave or James Clark. And that's just on the first page of Amazon search results! I guess nobody's copyrighted it then...

Comments

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭

Only discovered Bulletproof today, know almost nothing about it so far. But I just bought a cheap (£0.99) Kindle version of BulletProof Diet by James Clark from Amazon.co.uk. (Clicked Buy before I noticed the author.) I did a google search for that name on this site and found nothing. Anybody know what's going on here?

Later: just 67 badly written pages, glad it didn't cost more!

Next day: ok, now seeing no fewer than five "Bulletproof Diet" books all from different authors none of whom are either Dave or James Clark. And that's just on the first page of Amazon search results! I guess nobody's copyrighted it then...

My understanding is the copyright only applies to certain fields (e.g. diet and nutrition, not body armor) and perhaps books offering reviews of the bulletproof diet, or recipes that follow the bulletproof diet fall into a gray area.

The book you bought was published May 16th, 2016, and will likely be taken down down. It's just some guy trying to make money by gaming Amazon's algorithms using recency, and finding people like you. You could probably complain to Amazon and get your money back, this is a quality control issue for them. There is just no denying this isn't a low-grade scam. 

This is the book you want: http://www.amazon.com/Bulletproof-Diet-Reclaim-Energy-Upgrade/dp/162336518X/