Ear Lobe Creases?
A few years ago I became aware of what appears to be a significant sign of either poor condition of arteries or at least a significant predictor of heart attacks/strokes. To my horror I noticed that I have two fairly light diagonal creases on both my earlobes. How much should I let this worry me and anyone have any suggestions on how to correct the appearance or underlying cause?
Some background info on me: (Hi, I'm new here btw!)
- 36 years old, white male
- Grew up very unhealthy. significantly overweight teens and twenties (was 240lbs at heaviest, dieted down to 175 at age 26, slid back up to 190 by 33. Now I live paleo/bulletproof. Been 155-160lbs for 3 years)
- Light smoker for 10 years (2 packs a week - quit at age 28).
- Father had heart attack late 50's but was heavy alcoholic and smoker (worked in a cig. factory)
- Grandparents lived to old age without issues.
- Currently seem to been in decent athletic shape (I did the CN tower stair climb in 15 minutes which is exceptional time for a non athlete)
Thanks in advance for your input.