Has Anyone Tried The Tricore Pillows

edited June 2016 in Sleep Hacking

I have had a heck of time sleeping the last few weeks with the weather changes and just being so tired.  I was over at my sisters and she had one of these but wasn't sure if it is any good.  I think it is called a tricore pillow. 

Tagged:

Comments

• I have a similar pillow. I love it. Helps me sleep better on my back or side. Has prevented me from sleeping on my stomach. I am a huge stomach sleeper and hate using pillows so this has been good for my back and neck.
  • dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    This pillow is supposed to be for back & side sleeping...

So perhaps worth discussing sleep positions...

I always thought/read that back sleeping was the worst...

Side sleeping was pretty good; one side was a bit better than the other*. Can't remember which.

& I thought stomach sleeping was fine, better than back sleeping. Perhaps better than side sleeping. The only negative I recall with stomach sleeping, was to do with face wrinkles.

more context/info:

I think some of the conflicting sleep position recommendations relate to certain ailments. Which is why they differ.

Ie. Good/Best for: gerd, heart, lungs, etc.

* iirc the sleeping side thing related to the heart & lungs. eg. 1. ~the weight of organs on the heart. 2. ~the left lung is smaller and lighter than the right lung.

fake it till you make it