Mitral Valve Prolapse & Connective Tissue Dysplasia

I have a question regarding Mitral Valve Prolapse which I've been diagnosed with couple of months ago. Aside from that I'm health 26yo guy, training couple times of week, mostly easting paleo/bulletproof.

I've been suggested by cardiologist to take fish oil + magnesium + small doses of aspirin for limited time. Which is not very helpful as I've been supplementing with fish oil for a long time, started magnesium some time ago (now trying to all -ates: citrate+orotate+aspartate) and as I don't really want to take aspirin. I also supplement with a strong multi (including folate, K2, D3, etc, etc) + additional D3. I also cycle creatine and sometimes L-glutamine & probiotics.

In terms of symptoms I get anxiety from time to time (which is very irritating as I manage my emotions pretty well and usually remain calm when something bad happens, but I hate it when I'm not feeling well for no reason at all) and very very occasional mild heart palpitations before bed.

I've researched on the topic and discovered that this issue is usually related to connective tissue dysplasia which is the problem with collagen synthesis. I think this might be my case, as I also have a mild version of pectus excavatum (holllowed chest) and very small, almost non-existent earlobes. Both are considered to be symptoms of dysplasia. But aside from that, I don't have any manifestations of connective issue problems: my joints have been perfect my whole life (which makes me think that supplementing with protein collagen will probably be useless). I am generally healthy but have a hard time gaining weight. (Although I got from 58 to 77kg in 6 years of weightlifting but have been plateauing for a long time). It would be really cool to fix it or at least minimize possible negative consequences.

So, typical supplements recommended to those with connective tissue dysplasia are: Magnesium, L-carnitine, Q10, potassium orotate (but according to my cardiologist it will have negative effect in my case). I experiment with these now. Somewhat more controversially beta-blockers (don't want to take them), inosine, SSRi, Corpus vitreum and Growth Hormone are also recommended. The problem is that there are so many variables it's nearly impossible to come up with exact day-to-day plan of supplementation with exact dosages as most of these supps are probably useless to me. I would be really greatful if you could suggest something or maybe recommend a completely different out-of-box approach.

Also, interestingly enough, according to Curetogether.com (which has 608 members reporting their experiences with MVP), 5 most effective treatments are:

1. Avoiding caffeine;

2. Air conditioning;

3. Diet modification;

4. Avoiding stimulant herbs (which exactly, I wonder?!)

5. Benzos (xanax, klonopin)

So, might this be the rare case when coffee is actually bad for you or does it once again comes down to the quality? I love it and enjoy 1-2 cups each day. Or maybe it's one specific effect of coffee that is a culprit and maby it can be minimized somehow?

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated!

Thank you very much!