My Favorite Sleep Supplement

edited June 2016 in Sleep

Phenibut has always worked for me. I've only gotten it from liftmode.com, but have had no problems with it at all. The only thing you need to be careful about is to take periodic breaks from using it. If you do, you'll be fine

I get mine in crystal form, and measure it out with the little  spoon that comes with it. I prefer the compactness this affords, and helps me get the measurement exactly right.

Comments

• Qi_PowerQi_Power I'll help if I can

SWIM used to use phenibut a lot, now he doesn't mess with such things (nootropics in general, though from what he's told me he would probably still do Kratom if it were legal)

SWIM noticed a LOT of really bad brain fog symptoms from phenibut, especially the morning after, and still suffers from brain fog badly a year or 2 after using phenibut.

So I'm sure if he saw this post, he would say something along the lines of "be careful with that #ish"

My baby:

AHCm5sm.jpg

1) My research into leaky gut, and colostrum as a healing supplement.

2) I had crazy insomnia for about 6 straight months. I found a solution, you can read my story on PEMF sleep therapy here.

3) I've been successfully making a full-time income online now for 10 years (running online businesses) eg Samurai Web Consulting - hit me up if interested in private coaching or SEO Consultancy.