Safe For Heart Murmur Patients?

Hi there. I'm new to the bulletproof way of doing things so sorry if my questions are 101 kind of stuff. 

tl:dr: I have a mild heart condition, will BPC with brain octane oil cause harm either in the long or short term?

I often suffer from brain fog, poor memory, poor concentration etc so when I read about BPC with the brain octane oil I was curious. I've gone ahead and ordered the starter pack. 

Here's my problem. I was born with a mildish heart murmur (a mitral prolapse with some blood regurgitation and a 2 leaflet tricuspid valve). These aren't a problem for me at this stage in my life. I'm 26 years old, I can work out like a regular person although I've been recommend against high weight/low rep workouts, I'm not on any Dr recommended diet and I don't have medication. One day I'll probably need an operation but not in the near future. 

Most of the information I can find tells me high fats/saturate diets can cause or exacerbate heart issues.

Here's my question, Will either adding butter to my coffee or the additional fats from the brain octane oil have a negative effect on the health of my heart either in the long or short term?

My condition isn't a problem right but I want to avoid lifestyle choices which either make it worse or make it harder to recover from an operation later in life. 

Any advice would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks

Jamie.