Zeo Sleep Manager And Bluetooth Radiation

RodRod The Rodfather
Hey guys,

I have been putting a lot of effort to reduce my EMF, RF, and all of that stuff. I have only used my Zeo a handful of times because I'm concerned with RF from the bluetooth. I know a radiologist who sees patients day in and day out with tumors on the side of the hip and ear from cellphone/bluetooth over use. Sleeping with this thing on for 8 hours cranked up seems a bit alarming. What's your take?

Thanks!

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

Comments

• Hi. I've been using the Zeo mobile for a few months now. My feelings are that the Zeo isn't something I plan to wear for any length of time that may lead to any kind of side effect. I expect I'll be using it over a time horizon measured in months, not years. I plan to use it for a month or two to get a solid baseline and understand my sleep patterns better, then use it occasionally when I want to test out a new sleep hack. It's actually been pretty useful having the data on my iPhone too which is a nice feature of the mobile model. I believe they have models that don't use Bluetooth (called the bedside model I think...) that you may also want to check out.
  • RodRod The Rodfather
    Hey,

Thanks for the reply! I actually getting a Bedside monitor for that very reason, I'm not ok with putting a bluetooth on my head for 8 hours if I don't have to. The Zeo bedside connects via 2.4ghz rf incase anyone wanted to know. I'm glad your able to get some data, keep up the good work!

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Glenn GrantGlenn Grant Hack. Dev. Transcend.
    When you say it connects via 2.4ghz, do you mean to the headpiece? Because Bluetooth operates in this same range:

"Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength radio transmissions in the ISM band from 2400–2480 MHz) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security."

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth