Detox Heavy Metals

Hi All,

I was injured by the Gardasil vaccine about 6 years ago. I am trying to figure out a way to successfully detox this vaccine. I have been on BP diet for 3.5 years. I take glutathione and activated charcoal but it doesn't seem to be enough. I was thinking of trying Andy Cutlers protocol but it seems that it could be really hard on my adrenals. Any ideas on how to successfully detox?

Thanks!

Comments

• First off, I'm very sorry to hear you were hurt by that vaccine.  The only thing I really have to offer is that Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker makes a passing reference to the Gardasil vaccine in his book "Surviving Mold".  

From his text...

"It's of great interest to me that essentially all the people that I've seen with Gulf War Syndrome either had 11-3-52B or 4-3-53.  Just to finish the thought, to date, the only people I've seen that had chronic fatiguing illnesses that came on after they had the Gardasil vaccine were people with the 11-3-52B haplotypes."

Whether or not his protocol will be of any benefit, I do not know.  I don't know they specifics of your injury and if it's fatigue related.  Perhaps a Shoemaker certified Dr. or one who has worked with Gulf War Syndrome patients might be a place to do some digging. 

You might also be interested in looking up Dr. Michael Gray in Benson, AZ.  He follows a lot of the Shoemaker lines of thought, but has also taken from a lot of other Drs. and researchers in his treatment protocols.  While Shoemaker says he has no evidence to use anything other than Cholestyramine CSM), Gray takes the CSM a step further by adding the clay and charcoal to the mix for detox.  I don't know if Gray is still doing this, but he also had patients taking inter-nasal glutathione at one time along with a whole cocktail of other things. 

Good luck.

• Thank you so much for the info! Yes, debilitating fatigue is the main symptom so you hit the nail on the head. I will definitely start researching Dr. Shoemakers certified doctors or see if I can figure out a protocol that is along the lines of his. I have noticed that if I take charcoal before I go to bed I seem to have a little less fatigue the next day, but it just is not enough so maybe the cholestryramine added will push the Gardasil through. Really appreciate your response, thank you.