30% Off At Hearth Math

Got an email the other day for a 30% coupon code on all the products.  I've been looking into the Inner Balance for the iPhone (Lightning OS) for some time.  Many of the reviews on Amazon and other sites say the sensor is junk and falls apart if you look at it the wrong way.  Wondering if anyone has experience with this.  Reviews from several years ago indicate it was well made, maybe the older sensor was good and well made, maybe they know the current one is junk and are trying to unload it before a newer version comes out. 

Looks like you can still get the older sensor (6400) for the older iPhone versions, just not sure if you can get the app to go with  it any more.

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

I've had the lighting cable for ages (must be a couple of years now) and use it twice a day and have had no issues, but I'm careful with it. I'm sure if you threw it around a bit it wouldn't last long.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• Thanks for the heads up on the discount. Im looking to replace my older inner balance model It crapped out after 20 months of use.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Not seeing it on the UK site :-(

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I'm guessing you get the emails from them since you already have a product from them.  If you're not, maybe you can re-up on getting the emails and they'll send you a coupon code.  In the U.S. if you go to the site there is a banner across the top describing their "Summer Savings".  When you click on it, it prompts you for your email address.  Based on your email address you can get anywhere from 10, 20 or 30% off.  I'm guessing this probably has to do with whether you are a new customer or not and if you've ever bought anything from them in the past.  Since I haven't bought anything yet, I am getting an offer for 30% off.  Discount runs through the end of July 2016.