Buying Adderall Online

genao87genao87 ✭✭
edited July 2016 in General Discussion

i have been seeing that you can buy Adderall from online pharmacies that are located in Europe or in Canada...well searching online/google is what i found but i have no idea how reliable they are.   you can buy them real cheap for a few bucks but im confident that they get their money from the shipping cost.  

Comments

• It's pretty damn easy to get them legally and cheap.

If they intercept and confiscate your package, you're fucked.

• how am i fucked if you say it is legal?  

• CallenCallen
    edited July 2016

how am i fucked if you say it is legal?  

I'm saying that you're fucked if you order the stuff online (highly illegal), and USPS confiscates your package. Not to mention, there's absolutely no way of you knowing the stuff you buy online is legit.

You can legally and easily obtain Adderall by first going to a psychologist, lying your ass off during your assessment period, and getting a referral to a psychiatrist, who can legally prescribe the stuff.

Btw, I took Adderall all throughout college. That shit fucks you up badly in the long run.

• Get them on the "deepweb" (search for it on Google). You can then order it from within the US and pay with BitCoin.

• CallenCallen
    edited July 2016

Get them on the "deepweb" (search for it on Google). You can then order it from within the US and pay with BitCoin.

Or you can just get them legally and pay $15 for a bottle of 100 15mg pills like I did without the constant paranoia of being caught looming over you. Everyone in America should have medical insurance. 

• Or you can just get them legally and pay $15 for a bottle of 100 15mg pills like I did without the constant paranoia of being caught looming over you. Everyone in America should have medical insurance. 

I think(hope) he/she is joking.

OP are you in the US. If you are, buying a schedule 2 over the internet is not a good idea, especially as erlandson has mentioned how easy it is to obtain legally. If your in Europe, Australia, or anywhere else I cant help you out, but think 'why would anyone want amphetamine anyway?"/.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• Buy adderall online without prescription
    You can buy adderall for Adhd online without prescription from medspurchase.com
    We are top suppliers of adderall and other adhd products at discounted prices our medicines are authentic direclty obtained from manufacturing pharmaceutical companies
    To place an order visit our website www.medspurchase.com
    You can call or text us at +1530-426-2160

• medspurchase...you are detailed as a scam on review sites.

• Buy adderall online without prescription
    You can buy adderall for Adhd online without prescription from https://mgchemicalstores.com/
    We are top suppliers of adderall and other adhd products at discounted prices our medicines are authentic direclty obtained from manufacturing pharmaceutical companies
    To place an order visit our website https://mgchemicalstores.com/
    You can call or text us at +1209 806 3381