Mycotoxin-Prone Foods List?

edited July 2016 in The Bulletproof Diet

I'm starting to think I might be mycotoxin sensitive. (Lived for years in a house that had mold on the walls and feel tired most of the time.) I've ordered the BP book but meanwhile can anyone recommend an online list of the foods and drinks that are likely to be contaminated? I'm definitely noticing brain fog soon after eating sometimes.

Later: why didn't I just google it? Because I was suffering from post-meal brain fog at the time! Sheesh!!

Comments

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

I'm starting to think I might be mycotoxin sensitive. (Lived for years in a house that had mold on the walls and feel tired most of the time.) I've ordered the BP book but meanwhile can anyone recommend an online list of the foods and drinks that are likely to be contaminated? I'm definitely noticing brain fog soon after eating sometimes.

Later: why didn't I just google it? Because I was suffering from post-meal brain fog at the time! Sheesh!!

Hey, I hope you landed on my article about this (which basically refers back to Dave's ideas about low-mold food)! This is my specialty, and the reason why I follow the Bulletproof diet. Dave is mold-sensitive and developed the diet based on his reactions to foods high in mycotoxins, so it's automatically a low-mold diet. You will have great success in controlling your reactions to foods if you follow what it suggests. 

• MLS, I subscribed to your list, thanks.

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

MLS, I subscribed to your list, thanks.

Aw you shouldn't have :-)

• European Union has some pretty easily accessible documents with maximum allowed limits. This should get you a good idea.