Cbd Oil

I'll make this short. Since the age of 13 I've had major cognitive and emotional issues (ADD, OCD, panic disorder, agoraphobia, clinical depression, social anxiety) that had gotten worse throughout my years. Over the years I've tried everything from CES to light and sound to tDCS and also countless botanicals and several nootropics. Decided to give CBD (cannabidiol) a shot this past weekend. I knew that there's virtually no toxicity to CBD and I've read that it can be very fast acting, so I did about 3 times the recommended dose (500mg) on Saturday and Sunday. It's working like I never expected. I feel my cognitive issues are disappearing and subsequently my depression/anxiety is nearly  undetectable. I won't disclose what brand I'm using, since I don't want to be labeled as someone who is promoting this company. Anyway, it's quite expensive - $175 (500mg) for a bottle just over 3oz. (they also sell 1 oz bottles). or you can buy a version that is 10x stronger for $275 (3oz bottle). I've found that once levels are at a sufficient level, then you can use less per day. I'm estimating that the high dose CBD (5000mg) in a 3oz bottle should last 3 months or longer and that's using it daily.

Comments

• That's awesome! I want to try it. I'd like to find out where you are buying it. I'm going to grow it myself but that will take some time to put together. I suffer from depression and need a solution desperately.

Please tell me more about your experiences.

• edited August 2016

I really like CBD oil. It's expensive, but you can vaporize the oil with a standard concentrate vaporizer bought in a head shop. I'm not a fan of marijuana, I smoked myself stupid as a teenager, but this stuff is fantastic. It got rid of my shoulder and back pain, and helped a lot with stress, anxiety, and sleep. Until it's cheaper, I probably won't be buying anymore.

• I see the CBD Products with a different vision. Many people say that CBD is costly, but just think how much money it saves by not getting yourself in any disease. It saves hundreds of dollars from medicines and much more money from consultancy fees. Plus it keeps your body very healthy. It treats almost every disease from your body with less money (comparatively). And there are some great online shops like Green Roads Wholesale; who sells CBD products with reasonable price.

• is cbd the same as thc and cannabis oil or?

• @Yellow Belly said:
    I'll make this short. Since the age of 13 I've had major cognitive and emotional issues (ADD, OCD, panic disorder, agoraphobia, clinical depression, social anxiety) that had gotten worse throughout my years. Over the years I've tried everything from CES to light and sound to tDCS and also countless botanicals and several nootropics. Decided to give CBD (cannabidiol) a shot this past weekend. I knew that there's virtually no toxicity to CBD and I've read that it can be very fast acting, so I did about 3 times the recommended dose (500mg) on Saturday and Sunday. It's working like I never expected. I feel my cognitive issues are disappearing and subsequently my depression/anxiety is nearly  undetectable. I won't disclose what brand I'm using, since I don't want to be labeled as someone who is promoting this company. Anyway, it's quite expensive - $175 (500mg) for a bottle just over 3oz. (they also sell 1 oz bottles). or you can buy a version that is 10x stronger for $275 (3oz bottle). I've found that once levels are at a sufficient level, then you can use less per day. I'm estimating that the high dose CBD (5000mg) in a 3oz bottle should last 3 months or longer and that's using it daily.

I agreed with martinjone. CBD may cost you a little but it saves your hundreds or thousands of dollars. And speaking of reasonable price, I recommend you to buy CBD Oil from Heartland Holistics.