Tyramine And Histamine

Hello :) Just felt compelled to add some information for those of you who have started the Bulletproof diet and felt ill or have had odd symptoms that you wouldn't directly attribute to the Bulletproof diet.A little about myself....I moved into a VERY mold filled house back in 1994 ....couldn't smell it or see it......it was in the wall of the bathroom and throughout the HVAC system and carpet...I became very Ill within a few weeks of moving into the house ....became gluten intolerant .....and sensitized to almost everything including water......I discovered in 2011 that I have the Haplotype HLA genes of 0401-3-53 x 2 which for those of you in the mold field is not a particularly good thing and explained why I had become so ill.Notice the time between my becoming sick and the discovery of my genotype........in all of those years I tried and read about every nutritional angle I could find....I lost 40 lbs from an 185 norm I was very ill with CFS -ME and SEID (these things still affect me) Anyways too much to detail in this post. So I came across Daves diet and info about 3 years ago and didnt have much interest .....I did buy a bag of bulletproof coffee etc....didn't like the flavour compared to the organic french roast I was drinking .One of my major symptoms of the last 20 years was headache (some of this was directly attributable to my mold exposure and subsequent genetic reaction.About 2 years ago upon the advice of a very strange lady from OK cupid. I went  to see a "regular" Doctor .Gave him a spreadsheet of my symptoms and he immediately diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia etc and suggested an SSRI .....and Klonopin, I hadnt taken any sort of medication for 25 years (not even for a headache) so I was VERY reluctant to go that route....he asked me to trust him...I did and the transformation was staggering.....for many reasons. Anys jump forwards to my headaches and there increase in severity attributable to exertion-orgasm and emotional stress......I came across Daves diet again as it became more popular (mainly through the novelty of Bulletproof coffee:) So I bought the book and pretty much started adding things from it....one thing in particular was Avocado......I love avocado and started adding it to grass fed beef and avocado salmon and avocado ......organic corn tortillas and avocado etc......t about a year ago my Migraines became of such magnitude that I ended up having an MRA of my brain and CT scan of my heart due to (a very high cholesterol particle count) their answer was to prescribe me with Indomethacin and Imitrex (amazing drug:) .....get this the migraines only started when I lay down. One day while browsing about migraines (and I WAS VERY AWARE OF MIGRAINE TRIGGERS FROM FOOD:) i came across some more in depth Chronic migraine articles....with lists of foods not commonly attributed to Tyramine etc and lo and behold Avocado was on the Never to eat list (along with many other foods) .S I stopped eating it.....3 days later no Migraine and feeling better than I had in yonks :). I can provide links to all of the sources if anyone would;d like to see........

kind regards

Steve

ps.....I COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE OF THE LAST 22 YEARS ......