Wearables For 24/7 Tracking
I want to get into self tracking, and would appreciate some advice from experienced users.
I've researched online for a few hours and there is contradicting data everywhere.
Keep in mind I"m new to biohacking so go easy on me
Mobile - Android
Laptop - Linux
Occupation - Programmer
Here's what I want to track / optimize:
- HR - 24/7
- Light absorption / exposure - 24/7
- Time sitting / Standing / laying down - 24/7
- Automatic food / water intake
- Brainwaves for meditation - LIVE, real time, ideally with a gamified app
- Sleep time, cycles, quality - can b manually, ideally with an app with smart alarm clock
- Blood pressure
Even some general guidance would b appreciated!
PS. With the amount of time and money Dave Asprey claims to have invested into this,
it seems odd to me I couldn't find a detailed comparison and recommendations about wearables by his part.