Rice Pasta

Is rice pasta Ok like white rice? I've found no reference about it...

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    If enjoying rice noodles is wrong, then I don't want to be on this planet anymore.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

I actually had rice noodles today. There's this Mongolian BBQ place near me, and I go there for lunch sometimes. You fill a bowl with whatever pasta/meat/veggie/sauce/spice you want and they grill it up for you. I opted for a mix of chicken breast and ribeye. I also had an assload of rice noodles. Garlic, onions, carrot matchsticks, broccoli, tons of black pepper. The whole shebang. The oil they use there is crappy, so I ask them to just clean off the grill and steam it for me. Takes a little longer, but totally worth it. I topped it in this really nice chipotle hot sauce. I ate like 4 plates of the stuff before I called it quits, and then walked around at the mall to digest.

Rice noodles are life.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

I actually had rice noodles today. There's this Mongolian BBQ place near me, and I go there for lunch sometimes. You fill a bowl with whatever pasta/meat/veggie/sauce/spice you want and they grill it up for you. I opted for a mix of chicken breast and ribeye. I also had an assload of rice noodles. Garlic, onions, carrot matchsticks, broccoli, tons of black pepper. The whole shebang. The oil they use there is crappy, so I ask them to just clean off the grill and steam it for me. Takes a little longer, but totally worth it. I topped it in this really nice chipotle hot sauce. I ate like 4 plates of the stuff before I called it quits, and then walked around at the mall to digest.

Rice noodles are life.

I go to one as well near my house. Meat, veggies, and I add olive oil to it. They cook it in the back for me and I get a side of white rice. Mix my own organic gluten free tamari with it. Heaven.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• alexandre.marinhoalexandre.marinho Productive Entrepreneur

Have you noticed if you use to sleep more in the days after having white rice derivatives? This is my main indicator when following BP. If I keep energized, sleeping well and less, I don't care that much about longevity.