Can We Have A Fast(Eat Only One Meal A Day) During The Bulletproof Diet?

I started bulleteproof diet 1 month ago and have been about 2 weeks that didnot feel hungry in the afternoon. Someone suggest me to directly have a fast(eat only one meal a day)and even donot need to drink BP coffee.(I cannot accept cause for me no BP coffee is impossible.)

But I'm really curious that is it ok for womsn to having a fast without hurting reproductive system?Is there anyone try to do a fast EVERYDAY?

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

If you only eat once you are not going to get enough nutrients. Unless you have to lose fat I think it will be harmful. Like you can get 30-40 g protein and same amount of carbs in one meal, probably. At least even if you can eat more I doubt it would get digested and utilized.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• If you only eat once you are not going to get enough nutrients. Unless you have to lose fat I think it will be harmful. Like you can get 30-40 g protein and same amount of carbs in one meal, probably. At least even if you can eat more I doubt it would get digested and utilized.

• Hi Reka,

Thank you for your reply. To eat once really helps me reduce the fat but my cycle seems affected. I'm trying to back to eat small meal in the afternoon and normal meal before 8pm. The weight gain.....😭😭
  • CallenCallen
    edited September 2016

I started bulleteproof diet 1 month ago and have been about 2 weeks that didnot feel hungry in the afternoon. Someone suggest me to directly have a fast(eat only one meal a day)and even donot need to drink BP coffee.(I cannot accept cause for me no BP coffee is impossible.)

But I'm really curious that is it ok for womsn to having a fast without hurting reproductive system?Is there anyone try to do a fast EVERYDAY?

Instead of eating one meal a day, you could eat as much as you want within a certain time window.

Look into the Warrior Diet (20-hour fasting; 4-hour eating window). You would be getting all the benefits of autophagy. 

• PaulaBP,

With you're experimenting have you found a solution? My aunty lost heaps of weight not eating until dinner and as far as I know has had no side affects. I personally don't get much of a lunch break because I do weird shifts and I'm looking into making fat bombs or something that's easy to digest and light for lunches.