Comments

• Only 57 billion?
  • sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

Some news outlets have been reporting $66 billion. What's a few dozen billion among friends?

• Bull of HeavenBull of Heaven ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

Wow the Dupont and DOW deal at the end of 2015,Chemchina buying syngenta earlier this year, and now this. :headbangin, sign of the horns emoji: 

And in other somewhat related news. 

EU approves Syngenta GM Maize

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu-gmo-syngenta-ag-idUSKCN11M11F

Gonna be feeding livestock GMO Corn in Europe soon!

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

13907190_1084534784957050_82888487482938

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

Wait, Skeletor, did I miss out on a conspiracy theory? Nooooo!

Wow the Dupont and DOW deal at the end of 2015,Chemchina buying syngenta earlier this year, and now this. :headbangin, sign of the horns emoji: 

I know, crazy isn't it?! It's almost like corporations are doing business as usual. >.> Why would corporations be doing business, what are the

Let's not forget Disney acquiring Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilms. Then making really good movies. What are they doing making really good movies via their acquired subsidiaries and related intellectual properties?! I though Disney was suppose to be a horrible evil corporation?! Unless they are expending billions to provide fans with quality entertainment just to lull us into contented complacency before brainwashing us all to obey the reptilian overlords and serve their love of fine cinema!

ILM-inati confirmed.

edited September 2016

It's hard to get really ripe 'Member Berries this time of year. They generally ripen at the beginning of summer and then again in November-December. You could say the end of the year forces them to awaken. According to my doctor, this year is going to be kind of strange. I think we will see a bit of a rogue one due to increasing climate change.