Is Hillary Biohacking (On Top Of The Regular 'hacking' She Does)?

Comments

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

We'll let them decide for themselves. Stop trying to dominate the dialogue with verbosity.

Constantly fighting against clarity, specificity and details? That's a tactic of disinfo agents running a psyop. Naughty! Shame on you! Bad awakened person! Stop acting like They...or Them...or Whoever.

(What you have just experienced is called "taking the piss" and it is hilarious. This experience has been provided free of charge by Illuminati Inc., the ONLY choice in global domination!)
  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭
    edited September 2016

Constantly fighting against clarity, specificity and details? That's a tactic of disinfo agents running a psyop. Naughty! Shame on you! Bad awakened person! Stop acting like They...or Them...or Whoever.

(What you have just experienced is called "taking the piss" and it is hilarious. This experience has been provided free of charge by Illuminati Inc., the ONLY choice in global domination!)

No I'm just not dumb enough to fall for your ploys. I'm not going to get involved in that minutiae.

Thanks! Or do you mean J.A.S.O.N the natural product line?

Jason, that's a weird joke. I really didn't say that... Assuming you manufactured a quote as a joke?

Well that's cool then. I just got the impression that you were considering the whole Infowars/Alex Jones folks to be somewhat authoritative. Not that I don't think it's interesting to see what ideas they are putting out there, i've been following some of their stuff on facebook just to balance out the alt-left stuff i get bombarded with from most folks. The more people get caught up in their little echo chambers the more delusional and passionate they get about stuff. I think people find it a lot easier to notice how everybody else is being duped, but they rarely can see that they may be being duped as well. The more elaborate of a conspiracy, the more likely that whatever you are able to learn about them is some misinformation that they fabricated. The more you just focus on the things that you actually have control over and have a real-life connection to, the less it all matters. 

I do consider them to be somewhat authoritative, yes. I have not found them wanting. While Alex gets speculative at times, it is clear when he's speculating vs. when he is reporting. At least to me. I can see how some people might get confused.

As I've dealt with health problems, I've realized more and more how it is a result of a toxic environment, most likely resulting from corruption in government, greed in corporations, and apathy in people who buy into them. So I do have a real-life connection to these things.

No I'm just not dumb enough to fall for your ploys. I'm not going to get involved in that minutiae.

Providing the entire quote so you don't purposefully quote-mine and take a person out of context is a ploy now? Honesty is a ploy, who knew?

• My cannabis habit and my BPF habit dont like to cuddle together. This thread...

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

People go and start threads in the Gangster Banter section then can't handle the gangsterest of banter that crops up. Isn't the saying "If you can't handle the heat quit pretending you're a chef!" or something along those lines?
  • dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    Perhaps a new section dedicated to conversations between sparefilms and Modern Life Survivalist.

(no need to get a room).

fake it till you make it

edited September 2016

Perhaps a new section dedicated to conversations between sparefilms and Modern Life Survivalist.

(no need to get a room).

They will all end with me being told that I: am a troll / am a shill / am the Illuminati / use too many details / have plots / make ploys / trust the establishment completely / am a meanie / care too much about being specific / use too many words / need to do my own "research" / am a big dumb head / that lots of people tell me, the best people, believe me, that they think, and believe me when I tell you, many people (who will not be named) think that you're a troll / just hate Alex Jones / am possessed by a demon / am a reptilian / am autistic because of all the vaccinations I took / did something bad during the conversation so my points are null and void / eat babies. 

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    everybody eats babies...

baby octopus, baby bok choy, ...

fake it till you make it

To be fair, I don't think he thinks you eat babies, but then again what defines a baby? And can it be an animal baby? In that case you may be eating babies. But you wouldn't be any of those things if you had less emf affecting you.

Upon my waking I shamble forth, yanking open the white enameled slab blocking access to the bountiful tundra, hands reaching, stretched forth into that frigid void, searching, grasping. Fingers bent into claws yank them from their hiding place, all twelve siblings share in this fate. I have awoken to devour the unborn!

Eight are shattered, splashed into their final bath of heated animal fats, covered with a glass dome and subjected to reflected heat captured by their new firmament. The four remaining breathe a sigh of relief that is cut short by the sudden appearance of their mother, her body broken, her carcass flayed and drained of blood and life! Soon children, soon you will join her! They watch in horror as the towering demon violates their matriarch with pungent spices and dehydrating crystals before they are snatched up and smashed against the smooth porcelain walls of their final tomb. Their unformed potential slides with a sickening yellow splash. Metal tines descend, whipping and beating them as they are assaulted by the same noxious powders that defiled their beloved mother. As their world becomes whipping, frothing fury they see a dark shape approaching overhead, and as the light begins to fade from their eyes they realize that they are silently bathing their mother's carcass with the very essence of their being.

The demon has cooked his eggs and prepped his lunch of fried chicken. The broken body of the mother and slaughtered young were reunited in death, and all was well.

edited September 2016

(no need to get a room).

Trying to get this fly to stop buzzing, but he just keeps going, daz.

ADDED: You just described my own personal hell.

To be fair, I don't think he thinks you eat babies, but then again what defines a baby? And can it be an animal baby? In that case you may be eating babies. But you wouldn't be any of those things if you had less emf affecting you.

I don't eat anything. I just feed trolls. It's a bad habit that I really must quit.

My cannabis habit and my BPF habit dont like to cuddle together. This thread...

If it triggers you, maybe you shouldn't expose yourself to it.

edited September 2016

Trying to get this fly to stop buzzing, but he just keeps going, daz.

In a forum populated by science-minded folks do you really expect that you can assert nonsense and it won't be exposed and debunked?

Don't forget Brandolini's Asymmetry Principle, the reason these threads have such huge posts: 

bullshit-asymmetry-brandolini.jpg

Because using facts, details, full quotes, charts, graphs, references and citations is time consuming as hell, it's much easier to disparage the other person's character, say they have ulterior motives, or quote-mine them and blame them for going off-topic as an excuse not to back up your assertions.