Is Hillary Biohacking (On Top Of The Regular 'hacking' She Does)?

Comments

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

In a forum populated by science-minded folks do you really expect that you can assert nonsense and it won't be exposed and debunked?

Don't forget Brandolini's Asymmetry Principle, the reason these threads have such huge posts: 

bullshit-asymmetry-brandolini.jpg

Because using facts, details, full quotes, charts, graphs, references and citations is time consuming as hell, it's much easier to disparage the other person's character, say they have ulterior motives, or quote-mine them and blame them for going off-topic as an excuse not to back up your assertions.

buzzz buzzz buzzzzz SWAT!

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

To be fair, I don't think he thinks you eat babies, but then again what defines a baby? And can it be an animal baby? In that case you may be eating babies. But you wouldn't be any of those things if you had less emf affecting you.

I don't eat anything. I just feed trolls. It's a bad habit that I really must quit.

That reading comprehension tho. We were determining if you think I eat babies, not talking about what you eat. It's not all about you. Well this was about you, but not about you. You feel me?

• If it triggers you, maybe you shouldn't expose yourself to it.

Expose myself to what? Cannabis, tBPF, or this thread? They're all maddening, its why I keep coming back?

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

edited October 2016

Ready for the latest InfoWars reporting on Hillary's health? Want to know the Truth behind how she was able to stand for 90 minutes and wipe the floor with Trump?

"It's not drugs, it's not speed, it's not uhh...even DNA treatments, there really isn't anything but whole body blood transfusions."

(What the heck are DNA treatments?!)

That's right, "whole body blood transfusions" (whatever that means) with "young blood" (of course implied to be the blood of children later in the video, as you would expect). I'm guessing that they mean some sort of systemic exsanguination transfusion (complete replacement of all the blood in the body), which would be incredibly risky to say the least let alone require hospitalization for several days for post-op monitoring.  Oh but we know that the "elites" have been doing this for centuries apparently. Seriously, these "elites" are horrible at keeping secrets. 

I also especially like the bit at the end where Alex solicited his audience to do his "research" for him and says that he learns things from his comments section. (His comment sections are hilarious though, I recommend reading them if you feel like losing hope in humanity for a few hours.)

Oh and then where he starts peddling his herbal supplement for childhood ADHD! Chamomile and lemon balm! He claims to spend so much money creating his supplements (with some ingredients claimed to cost $1200 per pound, though you can find some of these same products available for commercial re-branding from suppliers) and now spent over $200,000 on his InfoWars app? If this is true then he is truly a businessman of Trump caliber, hemorrhaging money like he caught fiscal ebola. Seriously, Twitter didn't even cost that much to make. Here is a person actively ruining the credibility of the supplement market and fleecing people blatantly

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

Ready for the latest InfoWars reporting on Hillary's health? Want to know the Truth behind how she was able to stand for 90 minutes and wipe the floor with Trump?

(What the heck are DNA treatments?!)

That's right, "whole body blood transfusions" (whatever that means) with "young blood" (of course implied to be the blood of children later in the video, as you would expect). I'm guessing that they mean some sort of systemic exsanguination transfusion (complete replacement of all the blood in the body), which would be incredibly risky to say the least let alone require hospitalization for several days for post-op monitoring.  Oh but we know that the "elites" have been doing this for centuries apparently. Seriously, these "elites" are horrible at keeping secrets. 

I also especially like the bit at the end where Alex solicited his audience to do his "research" for him and says that he learns things from his comments section. (His comment sections are hilarious though, I recommend reading them if you feel like losing hope in humanity for a few hours.)

Oh and then where he starts peddling his herbal supplement for childhood ADHD! Chamomile and lemon balm! He claims to spend so much money creating his supplements (with some ingredients claimed to cost $1200 per pound, though you can find some of these same products available for commercial re-branding from suppliers) and now spent over $200,000 on his InfoWars app? If this is true then he is truly a businessman of Trump caliber, hemorrhaging money like he caught fiscal ebola. Seriously, Twitter didn't even cost that much to make. Here is a person actively ruining the credibility of the supplement market and fleecing people blatantly

Yes, PQQ can cost around $1,200 a pound.

https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/pqq.html

In addition, it is well known that the supplements he sales are produced by the Global Healing Center and Dr. Edward Group. Actually, if you used the Google Machine for five minutes instead of shit posting, you would have figured it out.

Some of the supplements GHC and thereby Infowars Store sales are good, some not so much. Detoxadine or Survival Shield X-2 is one of the best forms of iodine on the market.

http://fixyourgut.com/nascent-iodine-one-secret-to-feeling-great/

Let us price compare Detoxadine and Survival Shield X-2 shall we?

http://store.infowars.com/Survival-Shield-X-2--Nascent-Iodine_p_1322.html

https://www.amazon.com/Global-Healing-Detoxadine-Nascent-Supplement/dp/B006NCE8IE/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1475383294&sr=8-1&keywords=detoxadine

Damn, no mark up, imagine that? Actually, Survival Shield X-2 is cheaper.

Infowars Store is not perfect however, DNA FORCE is a little more expensive then it should be.

My next blog post will be on trashing the new Biome Defense probiotic he put out. No supplement company is perfect, but GHC is one of the least offensive ones.

Work harder Sparefilms or you wont get your next CTR Paypal deposit.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

edited October 2016

Yes, PQQ can cost around $1,200 a pound.

https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/pqq.html

No supplements on InfoWars contain PQQ.

In addition, it is well known that the supplements he sales are produced by the Global Healing Center and Dr. Edward Group. Actually, if you used the Google Machine for five minutes instead of shit posting, you would have figured it out.

Some of the supplements GHC and thereby Infowars Store sales are good, some are shit. Detoxadine or Survival Shield X-2 is one of the best forms of iodine on the market.

If you read closely you'll find that I'm criticizing his marketing tactics and the blatant lies he is telling about how much R&D dollars he is shelling out to "personally work with doctors and develop the formulas", not the supplements or their efficacy. I even clearly stated that most of his supplements are rebranded rather than proprietary formulas. None of the formulas are anywhere close to being the novel secret formulas he claims they are.

Let us price compare Detoxadine and Survival Shield X-2 shall we?

http://store.infowars.com/Survival-Shield-X-2--Nascent-Iodine_p_1322.html

https://www.amazon.com/Global-Healing-Detoxadine-Nascent-Supplement/dp/B006NCE8IE/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1475383294&sr=8-1&keywords=detoxadine

Damn, no mark up, imagine that? Actually, Survival Shield X-2 is cheaper.

You linked two competing retail purchase options, you would be able to see exactly what their markup percentages are if you had access to the wholesale prices from GHC. (No idea if there actually is a markup, just pointing out how you would investigate it.)

I didn't even mention the price of his supplements, I mentioned the lies about R&D costs (and the lies about working with doctors to come up with super-secret formulas that will save you during the apocalypse. Yes, this is hyperbole, chillax.) and pointed out that these exorbinent costs and spending $200,000 for developing the InfoWars app (that looks like a glorified WordPress skin) would make him a horrible business man.

The point here is he is simply jumping on the current supplement bandwagon and rebranding things, then combining that with his apocalyptic doomsday scenarios that his fans eat up to sell them supplements he claims to have designed.

Work harder Sparefilms or you wont get your next CTR Paypal deposit.

What links am I posting to use as click-bait for CTR payments? I've only linked to InfoWars youtube page, NASA climate data, NSIDC, and other posts I have made on the forum here. Can you monetize forum post views? I'm down for that. That would be Bulletproof af. â„¢ 

Maybe everyone forgot this is the Gangster Banter section?

(I'd actually be interested to hear your take on the video be-tee-dubs!)

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

No supplements on InfoWars contain PQQ.

If you read closely you'll find that I'm criticizing his marketing tactics and the blatant lies he is telling about how much R&D dollars he is shelling out to "personally work with doctors and develop the formulas", not the supplements or their efficacy. I even clearly stated that most of his supplements are rebranded rather than proprietary formulas. None of the formulas are anywhere close to being the novel secret formulas he claims they are.

You linked two competing retail purchase options, you would be able to see exactly what their markup percentages are if you had access to the wholesale prices from GHC. (No idea if there actually is a markup, just pointing out how you would investigate it.)

I didn't even mention the price of his supplements, I mentioned the lies about R&D costs (and the lies about working with doctors to come up with super-secret formulas that will save you during the apocalypse. Yes, this is hyperbole, chillax.) and pointed out that these exorbinent costs and spending $200,000 for developing the InfoWars app (that looks like a glorified WordPress skin) would make him a horrible business man.

The point here is he is simply jumping on the current supplement bandwagon and rebranding things, then combining that with his apocalyptic doomsday scenarios that his fans eat up to sell them supplements he claims to have designed.

What links am I posting to use as click-bait for CTR payments? I've only linked to InfoWars youtube page, NASA climate data, NSIDC, and other posts I have made on the forum here. Can you monetize forum post views? I'm down for that. That would be Bulletproof af. â„¢ 

Maybe everyone forgot this is the Gangster Banter section?

(I'd actually be interested to hear your take on the video be-tee-dubs!)

http://store.infowars.com/DNA-Force_p_1368.html

I need you to look again.

In addition, http://correctrecord.org/ not click through rate.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

edited October 2016

I stand corrected on PQQ. That price point is slightly less insane than I thought, but it's still overpriced!

It is still a sleazy marketing tactic to use the price per pound of a single ingredient that is measured in 10 milligram increments to make your audience think you have discovered some secret formula that is hidden from the public and can radically alter their lives. How much PQQ are you getting per dose? Why does the price per pound even matter? Filling your viewers with fear then throwing numbers at them to get them to buy an overpriced supplement stack is what is wrong with the supplement market.

Marketing 101 since the dawn of time: Invent a crisis and sell people the solution. He's following the Y2K / 700-Club / doomsday prepper sales model. They are poisoning you, this will save you! Chemtrails, smart-meters, elites are vampires taking transfusions of children's blood! Buy this and you'll be safe!

In addition, http://correctrecord.org/ not click through rate.

What does this website have to do with my posts, and where do I sign up to get them to PayPal me money for pointing out InfoWars nonsense and showing that climate change is real? It's a Clinton SuperPAC site, not a pay-skeptics-to-debunk-bullshit site.

Wait..aw, that's cute! Do you think I'm voting for Clinton? Adorable!

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

Expose myself to what? Cannabis, tBPF, or this thread? They're all maddening, its why I keep coming back?

Oh I meant the thread, hehe. I'm starting to get triggered by this thread myself. Should I try cannabis or will it worsen the effects?

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Marketing 101 since the dawn of time: Invent a crisis and sell people the solution. He's following the Y2K / 700-Club / doomsday prepper sales model. They are poisoning you, this will save you! Chemtrails, smart-meters, elites are vampires taking transfusions of children's blood! Buy this and you'll be safe!

But, will it make me bulletproof or give me an advantage that is not fair? 

I'll just leave this here:

edited October 2016

So this happened:

Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton Is An ACTUAL Demon

Alex Jones has been told, personally, by people close to her AND her security detail, that Obama and Hillary both constantly smell like sulfur and rotting...something. Told personally.

The elites really need to stop blabbing all their secrets to Alex Jones, with thousands of years practice suppressing ancient alien technology you'd think they learned to keep a secret from their sworn enemy, the infamous InfoWarrior by now.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Why don't you guys rather link John Oliver videos about Trump? Those are so enjoyable.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Trump is just such an easy target that I'm not that impressed by Oliver's stuff, especially when it has that undertone of "this is why we have to vote for Hillary!". Trump's fuckedupness is way more obvious, but that just means Hillary can get away with more evil shit because "at least she's not Trump!", and "at least it's a WOMAN bombing the shit out of everyone and fucking up the country, go equality!".
  • DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

I find it so scary when I watch Youtube videos about Hillary being proven to have Tourette (or however you spell it) just because she looked with one eye into the camera or something. I mean it was creepy when she did cough out this weird thing into her water and stuff but wow when I see and hear the comments which are basically just propaganda like "Hillary is evil" kind of stuff. People are going crazy everywhere. It's like with the people debating refugees in Germany. The extremists are the loudest....

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training