Is Hillary Biohacking (On Top Of The Regular 'hacking' She Does)?

Comments

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Congratulations are in order. If all avocado exports to the US won't get past the wall, that means they will get cheaper here. >:)

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

My Facebook reads like earth is going to explode any minute now...

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

The last time I checked, the financial markets seem to have taken a positive view,
    More positive than the immediate reaction to Brexit

fake it till you make it

edited November 2016

Was it just me, or did Trump's hair look less bouffant during his post win speech...more a presidential style...

fake it till you make it

...perhaps we are seeing Trump 2.0.
    Post election Trump.

fake it till you make it

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@Skeletor said:

@DMan said:

Seriously. The entire internet is having a meltdown, acting like this is "worse than 9/11", or that "Hitler 2.0" has just been elected. They act like his first day in office will be spent on horseback, spearing gays and people of color with a crossbow. I think it's a little early to freak out.

The democrats lost this thing because they're a bunch of smarmy SJWs who fielded the worst possible candidate-- a fucking criminal. They had the media in their pocket and STILL couldn't win.

Meanwhile, the Republicans were so inept that they couldn't field any of their more "serious" candidates. Trump unexpectedly won the nomination in a landslide, managed to persuade millions of people to vote for him by running on a non-globalist platform the likes of which the country hadn't seen in ages, and then came up from behind with a staggering win. People can say whatever they want about The Dahnald, but he deserves his win. It's tremendous.

The Republicans maintained majorities in the house and senate, so I imagine most of those Republican leaders who spit on Trump throughout the election cycle will now grovel. With so much Republican power, Trump's going to be pretty damn powerful-- at least for the first 2 years. Will certain progressive social issues get sacked? It's possible. I understand that Pence is notoriously homophobic. Trump doesn't appear to be, though.

In the end, Trump's platform seems to be focusing more on putting America's interests first. Enforcing borders (Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe he's gonna build a LITERAL wall?), improving our relationships with foreign countries and bringing jobs back to the US. Will he accomplish any of this? Hard to say. But all of those Americans who talked shit about him throughout the election--who were so certain of a Clinton landslide--seem to have seriously underestimated him.

At the very least, I think that maybe we'll have avoided WW3 with Russia. And frankly, that concerns me a whole hell of a lot more than who uses what bathroom or whatever. Clinton's saber rattling and "toughness" on Russia made me wonder if the planet wasn't going to get glassed.

Anywho, just my opinions. Maybe I'm just a shitlord, but I think a little optimism is warranted.

If you would have asked me a week ago I probably disagreed, but in all fairness you have a point. Optimism is always warranted, but the US is still divided to the point where it becomes hilarious. Both candidates have pretty much the same amount of votes.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@daz said:
    ...perhaps we are seeing Trump 2.0.
    Post election Trump.

The change was pretty swift, he thanked Hillary Clinton, and said to be a president for all Americans. Which leads me to believe his campaign act was the best act ever.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I dare y'all not to watch the full 3 hours:

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

So I guess Mexico and Canada has to raise walls now soon, because I can't imagine many people would want to live in such conditions. I think Trump just said what many people wanted to hear, he is a politician, they all lie by definition. But people still believe in it and already started acting by it.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

Haven't had a chance to gloat here yet. Gloating initiated.

@Skeletor said:

@DMan said:

Seriously. The entire internet is having a meltdown, acting like this is "worse than 9/11", or that "Hitler 2.0" has just been elected. They act like his first day in office will be spent on horseback, spearing gays and people of color with a crossbow. I think it's a little early to freak out.

The democrats lost this thing because they're a bunch of smarmy SJWs who fielded the worst possible candidate-- a fucking criminal. They had the media in their pocket and STILL couldn't win.

Meanwhile, the Republicans were so inept that they couldn't field any of their more "serious" candidates. Trump unexpectedly won the nomination in a landslide, managed to persuade millions of people to vote for him by running on a non-globalist platform the likes of which the country hadn't seen in ages, and then came up from behind with a staggering win. People can say whatever they want about The Dahnald, but he deserves his win. It's tremendous.

The Republicans maintained majorities in the house and senate, so I imagine most of those Republican leaders who spit on Trump throughout the election cycle will now grovel. With so much Republican power, Trump's going to be pretty damn powerful-- at least for the first 2 years. Will certain progressive social issues get sacked? It's possible. I understand that Pence is notoriously homophobic. Trump doesn't appear to be, though.

In the end, Trump's platform seems to be focusing more on putting America's interests first. Enforcing borders (Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe he's gonna build a LITERAL wall?), improving our relationships with foreign countries and bringing jobs back to the US. Will he accomplish any of this? Hard to say. But all of those Americans who talked shit about him throughout the election--who were so certain of a Clinton landslide--seem to have seriously underestimated him.

At the very least, I think that maybe we'll have avoided WW3 with Russia. And frankly, that concerns me a whole hell of a lot more than who uses what bathroom or whatever. Clinton's saber rattling and "toughness" on Russia made me wonder if the planet wasn't going to get glassed.

Anywho, just my opinions. Maybe I'm just a shitlord, but I think a little optimism is warranted.

There have been times I have not liked you. You're the man now, Skeletor. I'm sorry I ever doubted you as a human being.

@sparefilms said:
    All the conspiracy theories about child sacrifices and drinking blood during orgies to bring down the U.S. and usher in a New World Order full of Satan and sex kinda ignore the fact that Clinton spent the last 35 years focused on nothing but becoming president. Who does that just to give it away to imaginary ghosts and demons?

Yeah, she's so great, right? #ImStillWithHer

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I also start thinking that this is not going to be as bad as I expected.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

I very much enjoyed this explanation: http://qz.com/834735/want-to-understand-how-trump-happened-study-quantum-physics/

The photo is also pretty neat.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

For the LOL factor:
    http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/mike-pence-the-us-vice-presidentelect-has-said-he-doesnt-believe-that-smoking-kills/
    I hope Trump stays healthy and assassination free, because this guy is definitely worse. Maybe he chose him as VP to prevent assassination attempts.

edited December 2016

@DMan said:

What a nasty dude.

I dunno why, but I feel like this belongs here. Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on recently and it's pretty awesome. Set aside ~4 hours for it. It's worth it.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@Skeletor said:
    I dunno why, but I feel like this belongs here. Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on recently and it's pretty awesome. Set aside ~4 hours for it. It's worth it.

Hmm.. is it possible to get a one paragraph summary? :|

• edited February 15

They get Alex Jones high and drunk as fuck. And they dive off the deep end. So deep they can't tell which way is up which way is down.
    If you're not familiar with Joe Rogan and Alex Jones or the basic conspiracy theories I'm not sure how much you would enjoy, at times it really gets way too crazy and Jones' behavior is at times unbearable and embarrassing. This may be the only JRE I have actually watch ed parts of live. I thought for sure that this would be the one that they would end up not posting, based on the request of Jones'.

I'd love @Modern Life Survivalist opinion of this podcast.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

When he talks about those vampires and google and pedofiles everything goes is like WHAT? It's awesome THEY ALL GET THEIR INFO THROUGH CHANNELING WITH A BEING FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!!!!!!!!!

How much to eat:

I want to throw this into the bucket late in the game (which is exactly on point with the title of the thread): Hillary was revealed to not allow flash photography near her (which was tied by an oops CNN report to her seizures) and not have WiFi on her plane (which is why it took her so long to respond to Comey's reopening of investigation). She also was looking into modafinil (which people said was her trying to order Parksinson's medication). Sounds like she had been reading some Bulletproof material and trying to biohack. Remember, also, this was about her blue-light blocking glasses.

I miss @sparefilms. He hasn't been on since the day of the election :(

@Skeletor said:
    I miss @sparefilms. He hasn't been on since the day of the election :(

Guess Correct the Record stopped paying out.

Trump bombed Syria, and that was NOT cool. I consider myself part of his base of support, and we are NOT happy.

edited April 15

@Modern Life Survivalist said:
    Trump bombed Syria, and that was NOT cool. I consider myself part of his base of support, and we are NOT happy.

It's 4D chess, bro. It was a tactical decision with a lot of benefits for him and few drawbacks. It sent a message to other nations, put the "Trump is Putin's plaything" narrative to rest and made him look more decisive than Obama (who did nothing). A lot of Trump's supporters are unhappy about this, but I really don't understand why. So long as he doesn't do more in Syria or start up a bunch of wars like his globalist predecessors, then this is no big deal.

Dropping that MOAB the other day looks to be the same sort of thing; it probably wasn't necessary but makes Trump look stronger and more presidential to the liberal and neocon masses.

Things are heating up in NK, though. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

@Skeletor said:

It's 4D chess, bro. It was a tactical decision with a lot of benefits for him and few drawbacks. It sent a message to other nations, put the "Trump is Putin's plaything" narrative to rest and made him look more decisive than Obama (who did nothing). A lot of Trump's supporters are unhappy about this, but I really don't understand why. So long as he doesn't do more in Syria or start up a bunch of wars like his globalist predecessors, then this is no big deal.

Dropping that MOAB the other day looks to be the same sort of thing; it probably wasn't necessary but makes Trump look stronger and more presidential to the liberal and neocon masses.

Things are heating up in NK, though. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

By the power of grayskull, I really hope you're right this time, Skeletor. I get where you're coming from, and that's what AJ has been saying, but ever since he renounced any criticism of Comet Pizza and James Alefantis, I have not trusted Alex very much.

I am back to watching him, however, I guess because I have nowhere to turn it seems. It's a jungle out there. Who have you been listening to? I'll have some of what you're having.

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

It's so funny to see him as president, it is amazing how truly stupid he is, every time he opens his mouth its a comedy sketch that writes itself, so entertaining.

My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,