Work Trip To Usa - Where Can I Get Modafilin From

Hi. I will visit Atlanta soon on a work trip. I want to buy some modafilin or something like it. Any advise on generic non prescription version of modafilin? Which pharmacy would sell that?

Comments

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

None. Modafinil requires a prescription in the United States. 

• Thanks for the information.

What is the closest non prescription thing that can be purchased that has effects like modafilin?

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

What is the closest non prescription thing that can be purchased that has effects like modafilin?

I'm going to answer as though you mean modafinil if that's acceptable. The closest non-prescription analog is called adrafinil and is available from bulk supplement powder suppliers. I am not aware of any pharmacies that sell adrafinil. Anything else that works remotely similar to modafinil is either prescription or a moderately unsafe stack to use. If you are looking for wakeful energy and mood-boosting focus you could try a Green Malaysian kratom / Alpha-GPC / caffeine / l-theanine stack, but be sure to check the DEA drug scheduling before you try this because the DEA is trying to have kratom placed under Schedule 1 in the United States (under false pretenses).

U.S. Schedule 1 substances:

The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.

The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

Except as specifically authorized, it is illegal for any person:

to manufacture, distribute, or dispense, or possess with intent to manufacture, distribute, or dispense, a controlled substance; or

to create, distribute, or dispense, or possess with intent to distribute or dispense, a counterfeit substance.