The Next Great Step Towards Enlightenment: Weed-Infused Wine

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

Tagged:

Comments

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

It's a good thing this is not really affordable, poor dose control and relying on digestion time means that people will drink more because they won't feel the THC as quickly as with an inhalant.That's a major issue for first-time edible users, but now you're drunk and overly stoned. Just get some cannabis oil and make jello-shots at home so you can control dosing you guys. Or canabutter in your BPC, wake and bake!

I'll stick with a bottle of absinthe for my enlightened evenings.

• It's a good thing this is not really affordable, poor dose control and relying on digestion time means that people will drink more because they won't feel the THC as quickly as with an inhalant.That's a major issue for first-time edible users, but now you're drunk and overly stoned. Just get some cannabis oil and make jello-shots at home so you can control dosing you guys. Or canabutter in your BPC, wake and bake!

I'll stick with a bottle of absinthe for my enlightened evenings.

You make it sound like its a bad thing that people might get too stoned? You haven't lived until you've have had to beg for mercy from a silly plant.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

You make it sound like its a bad thing that people might get too stoned? You haven't lived until you've have had to beg for mercy from a silly plant.

It's a bad thing from a legalization standpoint, especially when it is coupled with alcohol. Just more opportunity for people to do stupid things and the anti-legalization crowd to use those incidents to shoot down state and federal legislation. The media loves to demonize edibles and now we're throwing alcohol on that fire, literally. 

• It's a bad thing from a legalization standpoint, especially when it is coupled with alcohol. Just more opportunity for people to do stupid things and the anti-legalization crowd to use those incidents to shoot down state and federal legislation. The media loves to demonize edibles and now we're throwing alcohol on that fire, literally. 

Its my white privilege talking, but I could give a shit about legalization.

The path towards legalization is already rolling, its only a matter of time in my mind. My comment is more in regards to my wish that people would treat cannabis with more respect in general. And that a few people getting kicked in the face from it wouldn't be bad, to my mind. I mean when you say do stupid things you mean you think people might harm themselves or others? The worst thing that would happen is temporary psychosis and they would call for emergency medical help, looking like a complete idiot. 

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

Its my white privilege talking, but I could give a shit about legalization.

US English to UK English translation;

"Its my white privilege talking, but I could not give a shit about legalisation."

fake it till you make it