Face lift anyone?

Hi. I am 56 years old and my cheeks are sagging. I have wrinkles all over my face. I am considering a facelift procedure. But my concern is I had undergone a rhinoplasty procedure in Toronto about 3 months ago. So is it possible to undergo a facelift within the gap of 3 months? Or is there any other alternative for a facelift? Also, can anyone suggest some daily use anti-aging moisturizer cream? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Consider the nonsurgical possibilities first. Find a Functional Medicine doctor who does aesthetics. Getting your hormones properly balanced will not reverse the changes you already have, but can really affect how you show your age in the future. Topical medications can be prescribed and compounded for you that can seriously help. One nonsurgical modality that works well is based on ultrasound.

It may be that a surgical procedure on just your neck and lower face will achieve your goals - sometimes called a mini-face-lift - and this is not likely to affect the rhinoplasty that you had.

• Use Brain Octane as a daily moisturizer for your skin and for extra elasticity and glow rub just used coffee grounds as a peeling over your skin and rinse. The caffeine will tighten your skin.
    Dave has a nice post about Bulletproof skin care:
    https://blog.bulletproof.com/5-nutrients-for-bulletproof-skincare/

Try also taking Collagen.

In terms of the details of surgery I have no knowledge but I think generally surgery is to be avoided if possible.

I wish you success and tell us what helped!

• I received dermalmd wrinkle reduction serum as one of my order. This serum is fabulous. I couldn't believe my fine lines basically disappear after 2 uses. I had to come back, and place an order for it. I've never used a product that's so magical. I hope they keep this product, forever.

• @Doccoakere said:
    Hi. I am 56 years old and my cheeks are sagging. I have wrinkles all over my face. I am considering a facelift procedure. But my concern is I had undergone a rhinoplasty procedure in Toronto about 3 months ago. So is it possible to undergo a facelift within the gap of 3 months? Or is there any other alternative for a facelift? Also, can anyone suggest some daily use anti-aging moisturizer cream? Thanks in advance.

Try coconut oil on your skin and consider being grateful just to age. Also, beauty starts on the inside and comes out. If you are sagging on the inside, you will sag on the outside. Sorry but true. I too, am in my 50s. Want to look like you did in your twenties at 56? then act like you are in your twenties-stop complaining, live life to the fullest and stay active by giving to the world. Good luck with self love and living a good full life. Surgery will make your doctor young when he gets your check.

• I suggest you to consider facelift surgery .. I also tell you about best facelift surgery clinic in dubai.

• Voluma was specifically created to lift the cheeks. If you have no other extensive facial aging, like sagging in the jaw (jowls) or neck, this might do the trick for you, and results last up to 18 months or longer. I have been marketing plastic surgeons for 15 years. If you tell me where you live I will tell you who I know there who will do a good job. No offense to anyone but you don't need a functional medicine doctor do this. You need someone who is an expert injector. The hand that holds the needle determines the results.