6 day fast newbie questions ......

Hello all I am new to Bulletproof stuff....I read on the website about the fat fast and how you can lose weight quickly. Has anyone had good results doing this ?? Personally think it sounds great, worried about just drinking a few cups of coffee and then only eating a slab of salted butter as food. Pretty sure I will want to bust into a box of frankenfoods by 515 pm. Any advice, realistic stories, helpful hints, or a fat fast buddy :)

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I would advise against it for many reasons. If you do a search in the forums you see lots of failed stories, and I personally consider it not only just hard to adhere to but also unhealthy and counterproductive. There are better ways to lose fat.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Your goal should be to eat healthy not lose fat as fast as possible. If you eat healthy you will lose fat without all of the negative consequences of a crazy fast loss strategy.

• I have been on the bulletproof diet a few years ago and had great success. After a few different life changing events I started unhealthy habits and here I am back to bulletproofing. It has been 9 days and true to claim I am down 9 lbs. I am also 9 days without a cigarette. I don't believe every diet/lifestyle is good for everyone but I know my body functions best when I am bulletproofing. I also naturally don't have a sweet tooth at all so it's rather easy for me in that aspect. The one thing to keep in mind if you decide to go through with this diet is to be able to listen to your body. There is a big difference in knowing what your body craves rather than what kind of food cravings you may have. Don't get me wrong, I always crave pasta but my body certainly doesn't function properly if I ingest it.