How many per day can you drink

Hi everyone,
I'm new to bulletproof and I love the coffee in the morning. Can someone please tell me if it's ok to drink it again in the afternoon or evening.

Comments

• The major risk is too much caffeine at night. Personally i can do caffeine later with no major impact on sleep, but that's the risk. You could do decaf if you wanted too.

• Thanks Robbell
    I'm ok with caffeine too, doesn't seem to keep me awake either. My main worry would be putting weight on with all the fat. As you can tell I'm new to this eating fat thing and I'm just a bit worried I'll be huge if I drink it twice a day. I'm trying to get to grips with fat is good for us.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

You have to see for yourself how well you tolerate it (for me just one in the morning caused fat gain but other people do well on it), and also make sure to count it into your daily fat intake, so if you have x amount of fat in it, decrease your other meals with the same amount of fat. On the other hand solid food tends to be more satiating than drinks.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Thanks Reka
    How many fat grams am I meant to have in the day. I wasn't really counting how many were in the coffee. I assume I just measure out the butter and oil. I'm so confused.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

@cinamon said:
    Thanks Reka
    How many fat grams am I meant to have in the day. I wasn't really counting how many were in the coffee. I assume I just measure out the butter and oil. I'm so confused.

Hi. Nobody can tell you that, it is all individual. Start tracking what you eat on a tool like Cronometer or Myfitnesspal, to get a baseline info about your general diet. Do it for a few weeks and track changes and then if you change something you are better equipped to see the effects.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

@cinamon
    If you are in ketosis you can eat as much as you want according to THE BULLETPROOF DIET.
    Thing is we have a bunch of people here who say calories in = calories out. Asprey amongst some others say something different. As long as in keto eat as much fat as you like. Keto = lots of FAT. Then there is also a bunch of stuff to consider. Not all fat will get digested. You can make a stool sample test and prove me right or wrong. :) You will need more fat than you think you eat in order to maintain caloric goals. Then there is some other stuff to consider as well. Exercise and stuff... Just do the basics or we need way more info in order to give good advice but Cronometer is always good for a general overview.

If you are following bulletproof recommendations one cup of bp coffee is gut, 2 cups is great, 3 cups is ok. There is more than just wakefulness to it. Check out the bulletproof "cool new coffee and tea" info graphic. Google it!

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• Wow, thanks for all your comments guys. I think I'll try more than one bulletproof coffee per day. I would love to be in keto but not sure if I ever have been. Surely if I have bulletproof coffee for breakfast and again for lunch I should manage to stay in keto. My dinner in the evening will be bulletproof friendly too. Could I just ask is the hot chocolate and cacao from bulletproof still ok to have as in, it won't take me out of keto?

• I normally drink two cups of coffee in the morning. Is it ok two drink two cups of bullet coffee in the morning?

• I drink 4 large cups of coffee...Personal experience, do not drink coffee at night. it will result in sleep disorder.

• When intaking caffeine, keep in mind what variant of the CYP1A2 do you have - if you have the sensitive ones use wisely. I am sensitive to caffeine and usually try to limit coffee intake to once per day, in the morning or early afternoon.

• Try it and see how you feel -Tracking with an app will allow you to see patterns develop -obviously choose what feels best

• borkonborkon
    edited May 30

Hello everyone, I'm new to you, but I think the answers to this question how much to drink can be found here https://drugtestmax.com please share your thoughts on this

• borkonborkon
    edited May 30