Where to start detoxing?

I have 5 or 6 mercury fillings, have not previously given but thought to mercury content of fish, pesticide exposure, or really anything related to this. What are the basic things to start with as far actions to take and supplements to use?

Tagged:

Comments

• @Keimy08 said:
    I have 5 or 6 mercury fillings, have not previously given but thought to mercury content of fish, pesticide exposure, or really anything related to this. What are the basic things to start with as far actions to take and supplements to use?

Do you have any specific symptoms that you are dealing with? I can't speak directly for the mercury fillings but I do several things for detoxing that I have developed from my experiences with mold, candida, and environmental exposure.

I create art from my photography. Have a look: http://wildernessintent.com

• @david.j said:

@Keimy08 said:

Do you have any specific symptoms that you are dealing with? I can't speak directly for the mercury fillings but I do several things for detoxing that I have developed from my experiences with mold, candida, and environmental exposure.

I don't know if I have symptoms from this per say, but I do have some chronic fatigue to some degree.