Biohacking business options

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I can quit my job in IT and start producing income by doing what I love... biohacking.
Biohacking has been my hobby the past 3 years or so and I have learned enough from experiments on myself that it's time to share this gift.

Apart from opening a lab in my garage and posting adds on craigslist, I have thought about a storefront that sells all the healthy oils/fats. Lots of people can benefit from just adding extra ketones outside of their diet and it is something that shows very quickly. It's one of the easiest ways to convert people too, hehe.

I don't have any formal health coaching training but I do IT for a wellness company and have access to all of our health coaches. None of them preach ketosis, gluten free, grass fed, etc...just the USDA food pyramid :neutral:
Basically I **feel **that just from listening to the Bulletproof podcast, I have more knowledge that can help people than the 30 or so health coaches I work with. However, I don't have the coaching skills, or any of the degrees that help get a career going in this field. Plus I don't really want to be a health coach for a company because the pay they make tops out around what I already bring in as mid-level IT.

Does anyone have any experiencing switching careers into this area?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!