EMF poisoning as a child

Is there a good podcast on EMFs?

When I was growing up, we had a transformer in our front yard. I used to LOVE to go lay in this thing because it was warm and felt good. After learning more about EMF and how it affects the body, I feel like I probably screwed myself over.

For years, I'd take naps on this thing.

Anyone have some advise on how to reverse the damage?

Comments

• The best thing you can do is strengthen your heart. The human heart provides a very strong EMF field that influences your philology throughout the body (the heart brain, if you will). There are even emerging studies that show that our endogenous EMF current has an affect on other people and even other plants and animals.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@Jason Hooper said:
    The best thing you can do is strengthen your heart. The human heart provides a very strong EMF field that influences your philology throughout the body (the heart brain, if you will). There are even emerging studies that show that our endogenous EMF current has an affect on other people and even other plants and animals.

Do you mean to strengthen heart by exercise?

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Correct, in addition sunlight, magnesium, hydration, grounding and ingestion of DHA should help.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• @Jason Hooper said:
    The best thing you can do is strengthen your heart. The human heart provides a very strong EMF field that influences your philology throughout the body (the heart brain, if you will). There are even emerging studies that show that our endogenous EMF current has an affect on other people and even other plants and animals.

Care to share?