Major Exam (USMLE and COMLEX) Hacks/Tips/Tricks/Supps/Etc...

Hey guys/gals,

I'm fairly new to this forum but have been pretty involved with the BP lifestyle for awhile now, not so much the diet aspect although I do practice BP Intermittent Fasting.

I have my Step 1 Board Exams coming up this June and really want to hear everyone's opinion on the absolute best things I should do to prep for the Exam outside of just studying the material. I've listed a few questions below but would love to hear anyone/everyone's advice on getting a better score on this exam.

1. IS THEIR A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUPPLEMENTS THAT HELP WITH MEMORY RETENTION AND MEMORY RECALL?

2. WHAT IS THE BEST 2 MONTH PLAN, 2 WEEK PLAN, 2 DAY PLAN, 2 HOUR PLAN, AND 2 MIN PLAN PRIOR TO TAKING THIS EXAM?

3. WHAT SLEEP SUPPLEMENT STACK WOULD BE RECOMMENDED FOR INCREASING MEMORY RETENTION,RECALL, LONG-TERM MEMORY FOR AN EXTENSIVE EXAM?

4. WHAT ARE THE BEST SUPPLEMENTS FOR TURNING SHORT TERM MEMORY INTO LONG TERM MEMORY?

5. WHAT DIET/TIPS/TRICKS/HACKS/SUPPS/WORKOUT EQUIPMENT/ANYTHING DO YOU RECOMMEND?

6. REDUCE BRAIN FOG AND ANXIETY?

Some of the current hacks I've included into my reg:
-Chewing Gum to increase hippocampal neurogenesis
-rosemary essential oil for memory recall
- emWave 2 Training (10 mins in the morning)
- ANY HACKS THAT YOU RECOMMEND?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Here's what I would do:

1. Use Firecracker (not affiliated - I've just heard it's helpful in Med School)
    2. Cover your bases: Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamin D (you're studying indoors all the time, most likely), probiotic
    3. Brain foods: blueberries, salmon, tumeric, chocolate and so forth
    4. Consider modafinil (depending on your risk tolerance): http://www.brainprotips.com/modafinil-nootropic/
    5. Melatonin, glycine, and lavender can help promote restful sleep
    6. Get lots of vigorous exercise
  • @raisinquery said:
    Here's what I would do:

1. Use Firecracker (not affiliated - I've just heard it's helpful in Med School)
    2. Cover your bases: Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamin D (you're studying indoors all the time, most likely), probiotic
    3. Brain foods: blueberries, salmon, tumeric, chocolate and so forth
    4. Consider modafinil (depending on your risk tolerance): http://www.brainprotips.com/modafinil-nootropic/
    5. Melatonin, glycine, and lavender can help promote restful sleep
    6. Get lots of vigorous exercise

Nice post