Cure For Snoring?

Does anyone know any hacks for curing snoring? I have a decent BMI, low neck circumference, hydrated really well, but still snore for some reason.

Comments

• @Jason Miller said:
    Sleep on your side.

unfortunately I've tried this with minimal success...lol

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I snore a lot too. So much so that I may have some degree of sleep apnea. Anyhow, the best (and only) fix I've found so far other than possibly getting a sleep study done, is to sleep slightly elevated. I picked up one of these bed wedge pillows at a local store and have been using it for the past 2 weeks. My snoring's been reduced, and I wake up feeling more refreshed in the morning. It ran me $100, but has been worth every penny so far. According to my wife, I still snore a bit, but it's no longer loud enough to wake her up. That's a major improvement.

If you decide to go this route, be advised that it might take you a little while to get used to sleeping on an incline. I sleep predominantly on my back, but also switch to other positions throughout the night, which can be tricky with the wedge pillow. It isn't a perfect fix, but I'm already enjoying an increase in the quality of my sleep.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• i would snore like a chainsaw.. sleeping position or my weight made absolutely no difference. nose strips, mouth sprays mouthguards etc all made no difference.

I have sleep apnea, too much soft palate in my throat. Got a CPAP machine and from the moment i used it my snoring stopped instantly.. if i fall asleep without it i snore.. and stop breathing for long periods, but with it no snoring whatsoever... i also wake up refreshed instead of tired.. i should have got one 20 years earlier....

• @BPDO2019 said:
    Does anyone know any hacks for curing snoring? I have a decent BMI, low neck circumference, hydrated really well, but still, snore for some reason.

Hi, my wife used to snore loudly. We tried natural remedies and many other snoring products but nothing worked for her. Then I ordered an anti-snoring device for her that is easy to wear and very comfortable at night. It is effective and working perfectly for her without causing any side effects. Here is the link bit.ly/2lwSewl