Mass Gaining Protocol?

Let's say I wanted to build as much muscle over the next 3 months. Whats the best mass building protocol to follow?

Comments

  • 5 x 5?

  • use baking soda before sport

  • Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

    @haluk said:
    use baking soda before sport

    Has nothing to do with gaining mass.

  • @haluk said:
    use baking soda before sport

    Like with creatine to enhance absorption?

  • Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

    @BPDO2019 said:

    @haluk said:
    use baking soda before sport

    Like with creatine to enhance absorption?

    Don't need it, creatine absorbs perfectly fine.

  • dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited March 21

    @BPDO2019 said:

    @haluk said:
    use baking soda before sport

    Like with creatine to enhance absorption?

    for loads of bicarbonate related posts with study refs, in a performance/sports context, take a look at;
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/search/label/bicarbonate

    ( not related to your original query tho (Mass Gaining Protocol) )

  • @Jason Miller said:

    @haluk said:
    use baking soda before sport

    Has nothing to do with gaining mass.

    I was referring to:

    1) Build muscle with baking soda

    https://blog.bulletproof.com/5-quick-biohacks-to-try-this-weekend/

  • Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

    Still no across the board unfortunately, creatine does not need help reaching saturation load levels, you are either loaded or not loaded, taking 5g/day will keep you loaded. You will not experience a boost in muscle growth taking baking soda, you would be better off maximizing rest, total calories, carbohydrates, protein, and your training program. You definitely don't want to be low carb if muscle growth is important.

  • RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited March 23

    I used the baking soda for a while and after a few weeks it was so bad for my stomach that I had to stop because I was nauseous while taking it. Even today, years later, I feel nauseous when I think about it (thanks for the topic lol). Not good for stomach acid.

  • @Reka said:
    I used the baking soda for a while and after a few weeks it was so bad for my stomach that I had to stop because I was nauseous while taking it. Even today, years later, I feel nauseous when I think about it (thanks for the topic lol). Not good for stomach acid.

    Maybe you overdosed it a little bit :wink:

  • RekaReka ✭✭✭

    @haluk said:

    @Reka said:
    I used the baking soda for a while and after a few weeks it was so bad for my stomach that I had to stop because I was nauseous while taking it. Even today, years later, I feel nauseous when I think about it (thanks for the topic lol). Not good for stomach acid.

    Maybe you overdosed it a little bit :wink:

    That 10 grams advertised by the BP blog is a hell of a lot to reach. The effective dose for training is way over an overdose for the tummy.

Sign In or Register to comment.