Alopecia Barbae and Wedding

Hello,

First off, thank you for all the tips and support.

I am suffering from Alopecia Barbae for the second time, and it's been going on for almost 2 years.

I'm getting married in 7 weeks, and I was curious if anyone had any tips on covering up the big bald spot on my face?

I see a lot of discussion about hair loss on the scalp, however don't think I have come across anything for the face?

I have darker skin and dark hair, so even if I shave it's very noticeable.

I appreciate the help!

Comments

• Hello,

I am suffering from Alopecia Barbae for the second time, and it's been going on for almost 2 years.

I'm getting married in 7 weeks, and I was curious if anyone had any tips on covering up the big bald spot on my face?

I see a lot of discussion about hair loss on the scalp, however don't think I have come across anything for the face?

I appreciate the help!

• hello sear
    i have the same problem with my beards and mt hear
    just i am stressed cause i dont know how i can win back ? wich treatment i have to follow?
    if you know anything about this was good to tell me
    thank you for your time

• BrainSpankingNewsBrainSpankingNews Vitimus Maximus ✭✭

@kingbling28 said:
    Hello,

I appreciate the help!

I know this is an older post, but I just found this podcast that may help someone. I haven't vetted it, but give a listen https://justinhealth.com/functional-medicine-hair-loss-solutions-podcast-94/

Are you in need of a Bulletproof Diet coach??

coach-badge-blue-300x60.png

Antony Reed

Founder/Editor of BrainSpankingNews.com

Health, Science, and Liberation

Clear-out the contrary and embrace the uncomfortable!

• Here's my hacks; 1. You may have a tooth infection on that side of your face. Get to a biological dentist, resolve the infection and the hair should grow back. 2. Tinea barbae is a fungus that can cause it, get an antifungal cream or make your own with coconut oil and tea tree oil. It will resolve if that is the cause 3. Alopecia Areata- autoimmune disease this can resolve if you withdraw all grains from your diet. IF that doesn't start to work within 5 days then eliminate, dairy, corn, soy, sugar, basically go on the Bulletproof Diet! Hope this helps! ( your friendly neighborhood BP Coach).