Yeast intolerance

I have been dealing with fatigue, occasional headaches, bloating, sugar cravings and most importantly constipation for maybe a year now that I've noticed. I took an IgG blood test and the results were that I was intolerant to avocados, oranges, chili pepper and YEAST. I've done research and I've basically only been eating eggs, fish, chicken(as protein) and loads of green veggies and fat from grass fed butter and olive oil, and just began drinking BP coffee for two days. I even eliminated spices since black pepper can be moldy.

What else can I do to kill the yeast? And how long can it take? I also read that coffee should be avoided, does that mean even BP coffee?

Please help! I'm 20yrs old and don't go out with friends anymore because I can't eat anything else.

Comments

• edited February 11

You have now had issues with fatigue, headaches, bloating, sugar cravings, and constipation for about a year?

When was your change in diet? Was it in order to find relief from the symptoms?

You may or may not have a yeast problem, its fairly clear that you have some sort of gastrointestinal issues.

I suffered from chronic constipation most of my life in combination with some other gut problems. I would recommend fixyourgut.com: the blog, ebook, and supplement recommendations are excellent. I've been into fixyourgut since like 2013 and it has helped me in my personal battles with my gut issues.

It has taken me a long time to sort out what my problems were and how to fix them. I have two recommendations based on my physiology:
    1. Squaty pott. For me proper defecating posture is essential.
    2. Reconsider your diet. The diet you describe would not be good for my gut microbiome, leading to issues. You don't say what your previous diet was, or what food keeps you from going out. I need to eat starches daily. While I think leafy greens are important to for health, they certainly present difficulties to my digestion unless I include starch with the meal. You have to figure out what foods work for you, which to a certain extent sounds like what you are doing, but at the same time if your still having some problems with the diet you describe you need to re-evaluate.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this was the kind of response you wanted, but I hope it helps.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• It's been more present within the past year. I began eating like that since two weeks ago but before I was eating a relatively healthy balanced diet(healthy fats, protein and carbs for about the last 8 months) but with many sugary containing cheat meals. I read that sugar feeds the yeast which is why I cut out all foods that contain any type of sugar even starchy vegetables like sweet potatoes. I'm not sure about how long this can last because I basically cut out all ways yeast can creep in and it's very difficult to keep up. But thank you for your suggestions! I will for sure look itnto them.

• You mean Candida?? Try taking diatomaceous earth internally. Also eat as much coconut oil as you can. Unrefined, organic etc. And drink some apple cider vinegar mixed with water in the morning. I did all these things for other problems but they address Candida and the problems you describe too. They solve multiple issues I think.

• Shouldn't vinegar be avoided if you have candida? But thanks for the suggestion!

• cowsnakecowsnake
    edited March 3

@celeste7 said:
    Shouldn't vinegar be avoided if you have candida? But thanks for the suggestion!

I didn't know that, whoops. I have read ACV is different from other vinegars. It should be raw and unfiltered with the "mother" intact--a lil cloudy. The diatomaceous earth and the coconut oil, DE internally will "cut/rip up" Candida growth and the caprylic acid in coconut oil "pokes holes" in the yeast cell walls.

• Ok thank you for your help and information.