BulletProof Testosterone?

What do all of you recommend is the best/most bulletproof way to increase my testosterone?

Comments

• Heavy compound lifts have been proven to increase test as has DAA in people with low test. Also make sure you are getting enough good cholesterol.

• Eat local, natural foods according to season (more fat in winter, more carbs in summer). Drink good water as your main beverage. Get sunshine everyday. Do some type of cold thermogenesis. Have a good circadian rhythm according to solar cycles. Have good social relations. Do any type of meditation or study philosophy that helps to lower your stress.

Then if you have time do full body workouts, lift heavy weights or do HIT, if possible outside when the sun is out. As a last resort go through research on http://www.ergo-log.com/testosteroneboosters.html or http://www.peaktestosterone.com/ but that shouldn't be necessary if you get the above right.

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

@Walter said:
    Eat local, natural foods according to season (more fat in winter, more carbs in summer).

Would that include abstaining from coconut/mct oil during the winter months

• @Walter said:
    Eat local, natural foods according to season (more fat in winter, more carbs in summer). Drink good water as your main beverage. Get sunshine everyday. Do some type of cold thermogenesis. Have a good circadian rhythm according to solar cycles. Have good social relations. Do any type of meditation or study philosophy that helps to lower your stress.

Then if you have time do full body workouts, lift heavy weights or do HIT, if possible outside when the sun is out. As a last resort go through research on http://www.ergo-log.com/testosteroneboosters.html or http://www.peaktestosterone.com/ but that shouldn't be necessary if you get the above right.

Just checked out ergolog real quick, first thing I read about was tiger balls...haha Luckily it wasn't what I thought it was

• @daz said:

@Walter said:
    Eat local, natural foods according to season (more fat in winter, more carbs in summer).

Would that include abstaining from coconut/mct oil during the winter months

Correct. It would also mean I couldn't eat it in summer either. But I allow myself some leeway, coconut oil in summer, avocados in winter, among others.

MCT is a very refined product of course, great if you want to biohack something, but I do much better without it.

• @BPDO2019 said:

@Walter said:
    Eat local, natural foods according to season (more fat in winter, more carbs in summer). Drink good water as your main beverage. Get sunshine everyday. Do some type of cold thermogenesis. Have a good circadian rhythm according to solar cycles. Have good social relations. Do any type of meditation or study philosophy that helps to lower your stress.

Just checked out ergolog real quick, first thing I read about was tiger balls...haha Luckily it wasn't what I thought it was

Yeah they're nuts, taste a little dry but okay. Apparently they help because they contain a lot of resistant starch.

• Lift heavy. HIT. Sprint. DO NOT OVERTRAIN. Sleep 9 hours per night. Celery. Beef. Eggs. BP Diet. Intermittent fasting. Calcium D-Glucarate (mops up estrogen). Sex. MCT oil with carbs when you eat them.

• & COLD.

• Why? What are your goals? Do you want to have more muscle? Be more masculine? They're not the same.

• @HegReg33 said:
    Why? What are your goals? Do you want to have more muscle? Be more masculine? They're not the same.

What would you do differently for each?

• Eat a lot of onions! Blend them even.. Drink it.. Garlic too.

• GoreGore
    edited March 8

@BPDO2019 said:
    What do all of you recommend is the best/most bulletproof way to increase my testosterone?

research hyperthermic conditioning. dr rhonda patrick has a wealth of info available on her website for this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hyperthermic+conditioning+rhonda+patrick&rlz=1C1GGGE___US539US539&oq=hyperthermic+conditioning+rhonda+patrick&aqs=chrome.0.69i59.6744j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

long and short of it is this: after doing your workout - go sit in a sauna for 40 minutes. increases your HGH production by some absurd (400%?) number. also aides your physical stamina.

• @Gore said:

@BPDO2019 said:

research hyperthermic conditioning. dr rhonda patrick has a wealth of info available on her website for this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hyperthermic+conditioning+rhonda+patrick&rlz=1C1GGGE___US539US539&oq=hyperthermic+conditioning+rhonda+patrick&aqs=chrome.0.69i59.6744j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

long and short of it is this: after doing your workout - go sit in a sauna for 40 minutes. increases your HGH production by some absurd (400%?) number. also aides your physical stamina.

@Gore said:

@BPDO2019 said:

Awesome. Would their be a difference between an infrared sauna or a hotter dry/traditional sauna?

• no sex :)

• I need help here.
    At age 47 and a competitive road cyclist, I have exhausted all the lifestyle options recommended to boost test and recently tried "Life Flo Testro Max" cream. I've been using it for a 5-6 weeks or so, and definitely noticed my recovery from training daily improved. It had zero effect on my libido though which seems to have completely disappeared! :-(
    Anyway, I've recently been experiencing depression and irritability, and I feel like I may have "upset" my hormone balance with the Testro cream, could this be possible? I've stopped taking it now, as the recommendation is 25 days on 1 week off. I don't really know what I'm doing, and have read that messing with hormones can be problematic, as effecting 1 hormone will have knock on effects to others.
    Am I being paranoid here? Is there anything I could do to ease myself off the test cream and re-balance my levels?

• halukhaluk
    edited March 19

Yes little bit paranoid ;)

The body can self regulate itself very well, if you provide it with the right diet ..
    Maybe in a less then 1-2 weeks everything would be normal again :)

@lewiskd100 said:
    I need help here.
    At age 47 and a competitive road cyclist, I have exhausted all the lifestyle options recommended to boost test and recently tried "Life Flo Testro Max" cream. I've been using it for a 5-6 weeks or so, and definitely noticed my recovery from training daily improved. It had zero effect on my libido though which seems to have completely disappeared! :-(
    Anyway, I've recently been experiencing depression and irritability, and I feel like I may have "upset" my hormone balance with the Testro cream, could this be possible? I've stopped taking it now, as the recommendation is 25 days on 1 week off. I don't really know what I'm doing, and have read that messing with hormones can be problematic, as effecting 1 hormone will have knock on effects to others.
    Am I being paranoid here? Is there anything I could do to ease myself off the test cream and re-balance my levels?

• @haluk said:
    Yes little bit paranoid ;)

The body can self regulate itself very well, if you provide it with the right diet ..
    Maybe in a less then 1-2 weeks everything would be normal again :)

@lewiskd100 said:
    I need help here.

Thanks, needed to hear that :)

• GoreGore
    edited March 24

@BPDO2019 said:
    Awesome. Would their be a difference between an infrared sauna or a hotter dry/traditional sauna?

infrared is supposedly better. i dont remember exactly why but i trust the person who told me it was better, so theres that :p

infrared essentially uses wave lengths to permeate your muscles vs traditional sauna just being hot