Grass-fed beef at walmart

I was strolling through Walmart the other day and I saw that they carry grass-fed beef. It's Jones Creek brand. Has anyone tried this stuff? Is it worth it?

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I eat it regularly and I think it's good stuff. Some of the most affordable on the market, also.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Thank you @Skeletor!!

• It's legit. If you have a Sams club nearby they also sell cheap 100% grass fed ground beef.

• @James0903 I do have one near by. That's excellent info. Thank you very much!

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

@James0903 said:
    If you have a Sams club nearby they also sell cheap 100% grass fed ground beef.

Do they? I haven't had a membership for a long time, and when I did, they didn't sell pastured meat. How much is it where you are? If the price is good I may consider a membership.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• @Skeletor I checked out Sam's this weekend, and they did have ground beef for about $6.00/pound. It was only available in 2 pound packages. That was the only type of grass-fed beef I saw, but it did look like they also had pastured bacon.

• That Jones creek brand is 100% grass fed/grass finished. I was shocked to learn.