I'm 40 And My health screwed up . Jason Hooper/Jason miller and John and all guru

I am 40 years old women with facing a lot of health issues . I am experiencing very low immunity and fall sick very often .
I have gained 40 lb in 23 years . I am undergoing with lot of depression and brain fog . I take wellbutrin(200 mg) and Lexapro(10 mg)
my health issue as below . I feel there is something going on with my gut and inflammation .

1. Depression and anxiety and feel very flat after antidepressent
  2. Severe brain fog and doesnt feel like moving the needle.
  3. Migrane
  4. Fluctuating bp since 2 weeks very high .
  5. Anemic . I recently had to take 2 unit blood since my hemoglobin was 7
  6. I experience very bloating .
  7. High thyroid and take Levothyroxine 100 mg

My blood panel result is this

TSH 4.30 uIU/mL

Total cholesterol 206 mg/dL
Triglyceride 102 mg/dL
HDL cholesterol 50 mg/dL
LDL Calculated 136 mg/dL
C-Reactive Protein 9.0 mg/L
Ferritin 9 ng/mL
White Blood Cell Count 4.3 K/uL
Red Blood Cell Count 4.45 M/uL
Hemoglobin 11.1 g/dL
Hematocrit 34.1 %
MCV 77 fL
MCH 24.9 pg
MCHC 32.6 g/dL
RDW 15.1 %
Platelet Count 203 K/uL
Iron 63 ug/dL
Iron Binding 407 ug/dL
Iron % Saturation 15 %

Please help me with the following

1. Since my cholesterol and Triglyceride is very high , is it ok to take BP coffee ?
  2. What kind of routine and supplement I should follow .
  3. My doctor want to tapper my antidepressent and what kind of routine can help me to get out from depression ?
  4. What test I can do to know what is my issue with gut of know my inflamation ?

Comments

• Here is my goal

1. Treat my depression and get out from antidepressent
    2. Improve my mental performance
    3. Improve my physique (I'm ~5'3'' and ~176lbs so I'm not trying to lose weight, to 145 lb.)
    4. Cure my gut and inflamation
    5. Controll BP
    6. Get rid of severe brain fog

Here is a breakdown of the bio-hacks I've been working on:

1. Diet. Pretty straight-forward as this is probably the most important bio-hack of all.Eating Paleo .

Please suggest if I can do BP diet?

1. Exercise ******** I started doing HIIT 20 min everyday

2. Mediation. I recently started mindfulness meditation 4 day a week.I'm hoping to buy a HRV monitor soon and will try to combine HRV with my current meditation attempts.

3. Oil Pulling. I've been swishing around coconut oil in my mouth for 20 minutes/2 day week

4. Powerful posing. I recently watched a Ted talk by Amy Cuddy on this. I've been trying to do these powerful poses every day multiple times a day in the hopes that I will fake it till I become a more self-confident, risk-taking person able to take on any challenge.

• My first suggestion is to get off sugar and any other stimulating beverages (with the exception of some BP coffee - but even then, maybe do decaf.)