I'm 40 And My health screwed up . Jason Hooper/Jason miller and John and all guru
I am 40 years old women with facing a lot of health issues . I am experiencing very low immunity and fall sick very often .
I have gained 40 lb in 23 years . I am undergoing with lot of depression and brain fog . I take wellbutrin(200 mg) and Lexapro(10 mg)
my health issue as below . I feel there is something going on with my gut and inflammation .
- Depression and anxiety and feel very flat after antidepressent
- Severe brain fog and doesnt feel like moving the needle.
- Fluctuating bp since 2 weeks very high .
- Anemic . I recently had to take 2 unit blood since my hemoglobin was 7
- I experience very bloating .
- High thyroid and take Levothyroxine 100 mg
My blood panel result is this
TSH 4.30 uIU/mL
Total cholesterol 206 mg/dL
Triglyceride 102 mg/dL
HDL cholesterol 50 mg/dL
LDL Calculated 136 mg/dL
C-Reactive Protein 9.0 mg/L
Ferritin 9 ng/mL
White Blood Cell Count 4.3 K/uL
Red Blood Cell Count 4.45 M/uL
Hemoglobin 11.1 g/dL
Hematocrit 34.1 %
MCV 77 fL
MCH 24.9 pg
MCHC 32.6 g/dL
RDW 15.1 %
Platelet Count 203 K/uL
Iron 63 ug/dL
Iron Binding 407 ug/dL
Iron % Saturation 15 %
Please help me with the following
- Since my cholesterol and Triglyceride is very high , is it ok to take BP coffee ?
- What kind of routine and supplement I should follow .
- My doctor want to tapper my antidepressent and what kind of routine can help me to get out from depression ?
- What test I can do to know what is my issue with gut of know my inflamation ?