Hungry and tierd

edited March 2017 in The Bulletproof Diet

Hi Everyone,

I am about a week into the diet.

I am eating dinner at about 6:30pm (Grass feed Stake cooked in Grass feed butter, Cabbage with bacon and some baked sweet potato)

6:30 - 7:30am I have my Bulletproof coffee, Ghee and Brain Octane.

12:30 - 1:30 I have been having Smoked Atlantic Salmon, Avocado, Sea Salt and sometimes adding some grass fed butter.

I am struggling to find/ arrange variations to this lunch! and am finding that I start to get hungry around 11:00am and start to struggle mentally and get tired at around 4:00pm, I usually leave work at 6:00pm to get home for dinner again.

Is this enough food? How much meal preparation does it normally take to prepare daily lunches? Does anyone have any on the run lunch ideas, I have minimal preparation facilities at the office so would have to make at home and bring in to microwave.

I really feel like I don't know what I am doing!

Thanks

Peter

Comments

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

This is all old news. ;) Look around in the forums. Are you getting tired because of your natural biorhythm or maybe because you are eating too many carbs in your sweet potato making you fall out of keto and stuff? Preparation for me takes 20 minutes cause I use like 3 ingredients and cook everything in the morning. Living healthy takes some preparation. Look at what body builders do. They spend a whole life on their body. Including all the biohacking I spend at least 3 waking hours per day just for self improvement. I also like to eat breakfast and not eat during the day or only some snack and bp coffee... but again we have entire threads for recipes and snacks in the forums.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• Consider adding more coconut oil throughout the day. That has been working for me (been doing this for about 5 days now). I make a mixture of cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla, sprinkle of sea salt & stevia. Put in the fridge to get hard and break off a piece whenever you need. Lunch and dinner is meat and veggies. So far, so good. The only problem I have is when I dont have coconut oil to snack on during the day. Good luck. BTW, I have ALOT of weight to loose so adding too many calories is not a concern as of yet. Best of luck.

• Thanks for your comments, first I have only had the sweet potato the one day. I started day one and two feeling like superman! But over the last three days I have actually felt a little worse each day. Today I have had:

Breakfast - BP Coffee

Lunch - Pulled Grass fed Lamb, Cauliflower Broccoli and bacon mash and some cabbage.

Snack - Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bite

Dinner - Grass fed Scotch fillet, baked broccoli and Cauliflower

I felt great after the coffee as always but by 10:30am I started to feel that I was sinking. But I stretched myself through until 12:30pm when I ate lunch. Felt great again until 3:00pm when I had the snack, I was tired and cranky by 6:00pm when I got home from work, I had a quick nap while I waited for dinner.

Now It is 1 hour after dinner and I feel like I need to eat again.

Not sure what I am doing wrong am I eating enough? I am 194cm (6ft 4in) tall and I weigh about 115kg (253lbs)

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Eat real food in morning too. Bulletproof coffee is not a meal. Make some eggs or eat leftover dinner.