Question about Glutathione

When I first tried the syringe-style Glutathione a few months ago, it was a life changer. Gave me such a tremendous boost. I accomplished so much more each day.

Now that it has been discontinued, they are selling the pill form. I feel absolutely no effect when I take it. I emailed Bulletproof customer service 14 days ago asking if they know why, or if they could bring the syringe-style product back. They keep telling me they don't have an answer for me even though it has been two weeks now.

Has anyone else here tried both of these products? What has been your experience?

Tagged:

Comments

• I came here to see if anyone was discussing this exact topic.

The syringe-style Glutathione completely changed my mental function, made me feel sharp and on top of things. I loved it.

The pill form, however, has a completely different effect for me. It's actually making me physically cold and temperature sensitive, giving me a mild brain fog, slowing my digestion down, and making me not hungry. I'm not sure if it's actually working more effectively and I'm undergoing an intense detox ... or if it is, in fact, affecting me negatively overall.

Needless to say, the fact that there are such drastic results from one incarnation/form of this product to the other is slightly concerning.

I'm going to go for a run here in a bit and see if getting blood circulating will help alleviate any of this.

• well i never tried the syringe and have been using Glutathione for years, helped me with alot of things.

I was curious about the syringe :( oh well, hoping it would get absorbed better.

but hey if this helps I take 500-900mg without food + 500mg Vitamin C
    best results Ive seen this way

• jcg3jcg3 ✭✭✭

You could try the Seeking Health branded liposomal glutathione. It's sold in liquid form, may be closer to the syringes in terms of impact or result.

• Glutathione is not well absorbed orally. If your digestion is intact, it will break it down into its 3 constituent amino acids. I've made liposomal for myself a few times with lecithin and an ultrasound homogenizer with minimal results. I think suppository or injection is the way to go.