Charcoal Dosage? And How it Saved Me

So i got some kind of food poisoning a few days ago, real bad... I woke up at 9am and was in the bathroom for an hour.

So I ran to Vitamin shoppe and bought some Activated Charcoal out of desperation.
I popped 2 pills around 500mg and took a nap for a couple hours.
When I woke up I felt so good I went to the gym! I couldn't believe the results.

So I took a day off from it and then the other day I took one pill 250 mg before bed and again woke up amazing!!

SO my question is, how safe is this to take before bed? and how often?
I don't want to over do it, from what I see you can take it a couple times a week.
Can someone please help with some advice? I have no experience with AC

Comments

• genao87genao87 ✭✭

Charcoal was not meant to take before bed. If it is helping you detox then your body must of had some bad stuff that it no longer has and it is able to recover better. Sleep is where your body recharges and heals....since you did the charcoal, you help increase its healing ability.

I have never had your experience of being all fresh and full of energy. Doing infrared light for 1 hour or so a day gave me that feeling.

Infrared light feeds your mitochondria with power and I feel like I am steroids...the affect doesnt last long but it does it is another method to help your body and fight the aging process, help your body detox indirectly.

• @genao87 said:
    Charcoal was not meant to take before bed. If it is helping you detox then your body must of had some bad stuff that it no longer has and it is able to recover better. Sleep is where your body recharges and heals....since you did the charcoal, you help increase its healing ability.

so when is it supposed to be taken?

• genao87genao87 ✭✭
    edited March 29

@yanno said:

@genao87 said:

so when is it supposed to be taken?

its generally in the morning and early afternoon since then it can start removing some of the nastie stuff and you most likely excrete them because of going to the bathroom a couple of times before bed....

by night time your body should be cleaner and have an easier time sleeping where it can recover better since it doesnt need to detox as much while sleeping and has more time repairing itself.

generally people use charcoal with other detoxing supplements for a certain time since they really need to detox their body.

or you can take it when you eat something unhealthy since the charcoal will automatically start working on the removing the nasty food. That is what Dave does and doesnt use for any other purpose since his body is very healthy.