Pzizz For Android?

Hi guys,

Anyone still has Pzizz for Android?? Would it be possible to copy it to my Samsung Galaxy S3?

Really want it again, not sure what the **** they are doing at Pzizz image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Thanks,

Olav

Comments

• I'm not sure what the big deal is with Pzizz. I bought it on my iphone. I've listened to it, fell asleep. I can't understand why it's even an app. It's simply a really long song. Can someone please explain the app to me? Why not just buy some relaxing sleep music?
  • It has subliminal binaural beats to help you fall asleep. The unique thing about Pzizz is that it creates a new audio track every time so that you do not get too familiar with the audio track.

• It has subliminal binaural beats to help you fall asleep. The unique thing about Pzizz is that it creates a new audio track every time so that you do not get too familiar with the audio track.
    It starts the same every time for me. How often is it supposed to change?
  • The desktop version changes every time. I am not sure about the android version.
  • iPhone changes every time, but it's just the sounds and sometimes the order of the text, i.e., subtle changes Still waiting for Android.
  • 'Olav' wrote:

iPhone changes every time, but it's just the sounds and sometimes the order of the text, i.e., subtle changes Still waiting for Android.
    iPhone starts the same all the time. I wish it would start different. Also, I downloaded the desktop version, it's just an mp3 file. No software.
  • What starts always the same? You mean the voice? Yes, it doesn't change. But the [font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]binaural beats on the background do change.[/font]

There's no desktop version. They give you one .mp3 with the promise to give you the software when they have finally fixed everything again. But the iPhone app works fine.
  • Minddroid have both visual and audio stimulation.
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

On the iPhone, can you have it running in the background, as I need the Phillips App running for my wake-up light?

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• so you guys are sleeping with a phone and/or pc nearby?  aren't you concerned about limiting the EM radation while you sleep?  i seem to recall dave saying something along the lines of his bedroom being something like a faraday cage on one of the podcasts or something and turning off his phone at night and limiting the signals his body receives while sleeping.  trying to find that reference, but haven't yet.  i haven't gone as far as filters or any of that, but have all my devices far from my bed while sleeping.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

I remember the same sort of thing and can see the sense of it, but the need for an alarm clock means I'm going to need some electric nearby, so am using that to improve my sleep and hopefully offset the EM factor a little.

I did think when I heard Dave talking about it, how's he use the Zeo to monitor his sleep?

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• my interpretation and thoughts are that having some electronic devices nearby is not a terrible thing on the spectrum of all the potentially harmful things with which we deal.  i also have a clock on my headboard (don't use the alarm and just wake up when i wake up, but still have it so i can see what time it is when i wake up).  sure, those things do put out radiation, and the clocks also (typically) put out light that is probably harmful to circadian rhythms, but there are compromises you make - this is all about optimizing yourself and your life and if the utility is greater than the harm, you go for it.

i'm drawing the line at devices that have as their explicit primary purpose in life emitting radiation to communicate.  pretty sure those are a greater threat than your typical clock.  please correct me if i'm wrong.  i'd probably put a zeo (having not actually tried it yet myself) in that category of more helpful than harmful.  i don't have a lot of hard measured evidence for why i'm making this judgement, just estimating what i think is best.  i could probably be convinced that apps on my phone might be valuable enough to rethink not having my phone by my bed.

• You could use fly-mode to lower EM exposure I suspect.